Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Update to suspension rules

Please note, we have updated the forum rules as follows. The current rules for suspensions still apply with one addition.

Anyone who accumulates a total of 10 warnings after January 1, 2022 will receive a permanent suspension.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I remember like 15-20 years ago, I was gettin like 10 a month haha

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

They don't expire anymore?

(08-22-2022, 08:46 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: They don't expire anymore?

Yes, they expire but there is a permanent record of all warnings on your account. The suspension will most likely be different between a person who gets 10 warnings over 10 years as opposed to some knucklehead who gets 10 warnings in 12 months.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Jesus.... not to be judgemental but how old is this board design? It looks like crap....

(10-12-2022, 04:50 PM)MyKids Wrote: Jesus.... not to be judgemental but how old is this board design? It looks like crap....

It's free to use and volunteers maintain it. You're free to leave if it doesn't suit you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-13-2022, 03:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-12-2022, 04:50 PM)MyKids Wrote: Jesus.... not to be judgemental but how old is this board design? It looks like crap....

It's free to use and volunteers maintain it. You're free to leave if it doesn't suit you.

I mean, if you look at the Colts, Titans and Texans forum boards they are well upgraded and maintained pretty good.

Not sure if this site is that. Bunch of ads on different sections of the forums. On top of that the banner at ths top looks very outdated. If you guys need a webmaster let me know I'll fix it up.

(10-13-2022, 07:39 PM)MyKids Wrote:
(10-13-2022, 03:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's free to use and volunteers maintain it. You're free to leave if it doesn't suit you.

I mean, if you look at the Colts, Titans and Texans forum boards they are well upgraded and maintained pretty good.

Not sure if this site is that. Bunch of ads on different sections of the forums. On top of that the banner at ths top looks very outdated. If you guys need a webmaster let me know I'll fix it up.

Feel free to head on over there then.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2022, 08:41 PM by Ronster.)

“Free” being the key word….
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

There are much worse NFL message boards out there.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Geez! I can't believe we didn't hire that guy! He clearly knows his stuff and made a great pitch for his services.

Ciscooo our d is so much better than ida ever expected