Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2015, 03:21 AM by knarnn.)

So as to not have multiple posts pop up for every single Jag related rumor today let's please try to keep everything together here. Tweets are welcome as we all seem to enjoy these types of threads.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It is good to have an official thread for this topic.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Cheers to big spending

This is the normal "official thread" author. I call BS

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Is there where we go to complain that the Jaguars aren't linked to every free agent and#becausejaguars and whatnot?

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2015, 09:38 AM by imtheblkranger.)

Quote:Is there where we go to complain that the Jaguars aren't linked to every free agent and#becausejaguars and whatnot?
Don't forget to add some FO bashing for good measure

Should we make a separate "official" thread and post TMDs inevitable twitter meltdown?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Can't wait for it to begin. Jaguars should sign a few big names after this week. I'm hopeful they sign Randell Cobb and Julius Thomas. Suh is the sweepstakes signing if it occurs.

If you believe Walter Football, RT possibilities Doug Free and Derek Newton are close to re-------signing with their old teams. Free was only a patch option and I'm still not big in Newton, but that certainly dries the pool a little if we can't land Bulaga.

Is this where all the clever Gus eating ice cream jokes go? I'll start us off.

Gus and Dave are too busy eating ice cream to sign anyone good #becausefatuars

Quote:If you believe Walter Football, RT possibilities Doug Free and Derek Newton are close to re-------signing with their old teams. Free was only a patch option and I'm still not big in Newton, but that certainly dries the pool a little if we can't land Bulaga.

If it's not Barksdale then…just look at the draft for one.

Suh or bust 2015!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:If you believe Walter Football, RT possibilities Doug Free and Derek Newton are close to re-------signing with their old teams. Free was only a patch option and I'm still not big in Newton, but that certainly dries the pool a little if we can't land Bulaga.

Its official:

Quote:Doug Free | DAL

(March 7, 2015 10:42 AM EST)

Cowboys signed RT Doug Free to a three-year contract.

Keeping Free was high on the Cowboys' wish list this offseason. One of the top right tackles in the league the last two seasons, Free is also a leader in the locker room. The deal ensures the Cowboys' league-best offensive line will remain intact for at least one more season. With Free signed, free agent Jeremy Parnell will likely be allowed to walk.

SOURCE: TODD ARCHER ON TWITTER

"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Can't wait to see who the Jags are reportedly talking to. #Footballfaninmarch

Devin Mccourty is prob the biggest need, but he might be a longer shot then Suh, NE is still in play, Giants his home town team is gonna go hard after him, Tenn the team his brother plays for is going after him with his brother leading the recruiting and plus he might not want to play his brother two times a year for a rival team.  

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Well, I am waiting for the very 1st official twitter and/or rumor pot.

Come on guys.............................................. it's after 12

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Its after 12 and no reports. Fire the whole regime
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Its after 12 and no reports. Fire the whole regime
Agreed

We haven't signed anybody yet?!?!?!? What?!?!? Fire Caldwell!!! Bring back Gene! Bring back Shack! Bring back Coughlin!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Whoa...okay, maybe three cups of coffee wasn't the best idea.

Quote:Don't forget to add some FO bashing for good measure

Should we make a separate "official" thread and post TMDs inevitable twitter meltdown?

I swear that clown has responded to every Jaguars story I have clicked on Twitter.

Quote:Is this where all the clever Gus eating ice cream jokes go? I'll start us off.

Gus and Dave are too busy eating ice cream to sign anyone good #becausefatuars

I heard Bradley rented out the Dreamette for all free agent visits.