Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Draft Day Scenarios from 2015 (necro-bump)

(02-05-2018, 08:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 01:56 PM)rfc17 Wrote: how long have you've been waiting to bring this thread back to life?

Was just waiting for him to win a Super Bowl so I can finally post it

(02-05-2018, 01:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Must be national "Pat Yourself on the Back Day."

I wouldnt really consider saying Foles is better than Mariota patting my self on the back.

Bring up the ones where you wanted to draft Manziel or where you said Ramsey should play safety because he doesn't have the ball skills for corner.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-06-2018, 03:05 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 08:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Was just waiting for him to win a Super Bowl so I can finally post it

I wouldnt really consider saying Foles is better than Mariota patting my self on the back.

Bring up the ones where you wanted to draft Manziel or where you said Ramsey should play safety because he doesn't have the ball skills for corner.

I wanted Manziel but he couldn't keep his nose clean.  I wanted Blackmon as well and really like Matt Jones as too.  All of them were great players just couldn't stay clean.  Ramsey at safety I still feel could be an All Pro

(02-06-2018, 07:29 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 03:05 AM)JackCity Wrote: Bring up the ones where you wanted to draft Manziel or where you said Ramsey should play safety because he doesn't have the ball skills for corner.

I wanted Manziel but he couldn't keep his nose clean.  I wanted Blackmon as well and really like Matt Jones as too.  All of them were great players just couldn't stay clean.  Ramsey at safety I still feel could be an All Pro
Manziel wasn't a great player. Good college QB , even with his nose clean he'd be a fringe starter.  

Ramsey could be an all pro at multiple spots. I think your argument was he had bad skills and would be a much better as strong safety. Also that Hargreaves would be much better at corner.

(02-06-2018, 07:44 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 07:29 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wanted Manziel but he couldn't keep his nose clean.  I wanted Blackmon as well and really like Matt Jones as too.  All of them were great players just couldn't stay clean.  Ramsey at safety I still feel could be an All Pro
Manziel wasn't a great player. Good college QB , even with his nose clean he'd be a fringe starter.  

Ramsey could be an all pro at multiple spots. I think your argument was he had bad skills and would be a much better as strong safety. Also that Hargreaves would be much better at corner.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(02-06-2018, 09:24 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 07:44 AM)JackCity Wrote: Manziel wasn't a great player. Good college QB , even with his nose clean he'd be a fringe starter.  

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Says the guy who wants Lamar Jackson lol.  I did think Hargreaves would be better and Ramsey still isn't a ball hawk but his ball skills has def. improved.

(02-06-2018, 10:00 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 09:24 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Says the guy who wants Lamar Jackson lol.  I did think Hargreaves would be better and Ramsey still isn't a ball hawk but his ball skills has def. improved.

Who hasn't played a down in the NFL yet...

Ball skills doesn't just mean catching the ball. It's also pass deflections, which Ramsey is elite at.  

Only busting your chops anyway, draft is a crap shoot for everyone.

Have his ball skills improved?  Or were you just wrong about his ball skills?

You must have me confused with someone else. I don't want Jackson.

Ramsey is the best corner in the game and Hargeaves sucks.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018, 01:44 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(02-06-2018, 10:59 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 10:00 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Says the guy who wants Lamar Jackson lol.  I did think Hargreaves would be better and Ramsey still isn't a ball hawk but his ball skills has def. improved.

Have his ball skills improved?  Or were you just wrong about his ball skills?

They have improved.  He had zero picks his JR year and dropped quite a few

(02-06-2018, 11:09 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 10:00 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Says the guy who wants Lamar Jackson lol.  I did think Hargreaves would be better and Ramsey still isn't a ball hawk but his ball skills has def. improved.
You must have me confused with someone else. I don't want Jackson.

Talking about JackCity

(02-06-2018, 10:55 AM)JackCity Wrote:

Who hasn't played a down in the NFL yet...

Ball skills doesn't just mean catching the ball. It's also pass deflections, which Ramsey is elite at.  

I said ball hawk.  I don't consider a player getting a lot of pass deflections a ball hawk.  This was more of a bash on Mariota than anything and the Titans front office

(02-06-2018, 01:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 10:59 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Have his ball skills improved?  Or were you just wrong about his ball skills?

They have improved.  He had zero picks his JR year and dropped quite a few

(02-06-2018, 11:09 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: You must have me confused with someone else. I don't want Jackson.

Talking about JackCity

(02-06-2018, 10:55 AM)JackCity Wrote: Who hasn't played a down in the NFL yet...

I said ball hawk.  I don't consider a player getting a lot of pass deflections a ball hawk.  This was more of a bash on Mariota than anything and the Titans front office

Nah I'm talking about his ball skills in college. He had good ball skills, just didn't get a lot of picks.