Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TV Shows

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017, 07:15 AM by DarloJAG84.)

Quote:I watch a handful at the moment:

Game of Thrones - HBO

Taboo - FX

The Walking Dead - AMC

Vikings - History 

Black Sails - Starz

Black Mirrors - Netflix Original 

Peaky Blinders - Netflix Original 

Bloodline - Netflix Original 

Peaky Blinders is a BBC show, not a Netflix Original.. decent show, though.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Peaky Bliners is a BBC show, not a Netflix Original.. decent show, though.

May bad. That's right. Same with Taboo I think being from BBC. I like it though. The last season was interesting with how the hammer was dropped. Curious to see what happens next with Tommy. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:May bad. That's right. Same with Taboo I think being from BBC. I like it though. The last season was interesting with how the hammer was dropped. Curious to see what happens next with Tommy. 

Absolutely, I loved the first series, I don't think it's been as good since, but it's still decent enough.

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017, 09:24 AM by JagsorDie.)

Lets see where do i start.

Guess i have to break it down into shows that i have finished and am waiting for release and shows i am currently watching.

shows i have finished

Game of Thrones

Flash

West world

walking dead

the crown

narcos

daredevil

penny dreadful

peaky blinders

hemlock grove(show not coming out with more)

house of cards

into the badlands 

Doctor who

Black sails

Vikings

the man in the high castle

shows that im curently watching 

Taboo

^^^ well that one is a short list now that i think about it lol

I think i watch a little too much tv... Thanks thread for making me evaluate myself

Quote:Lets see where do i start.

Guess i have to break it down into shows that i have finished and am waiting for release and shows i am currently watching.

shows i have finished

Game of Thrones

Flash

West world

walking dead

the crown

narcos

daredevil

penny dreadful

peaky blinders

hemlock grove(show not coming out with more)

house of cards

into the badlands 

Doctor who

Black sails

Vikings

the man in the high castle

shows that im curently watching 

Taboo

^^^ well that one is a short list now that i think about it lol

I think i watch a little too much tv... Thanks thread for making me evaluate myself

Happy to help..

Quote:Happy to help..
lol... i watched quite a bit of BBC. i actually liked ripper street there for a while but i think it got cancelled. top gear was also one i have watched for a while. sad to see it go but glad to see the boys get a new show on amazon. Jermey Clarkson is hilarious IMO but James May is [BLEEP] head lol.

Quote:lol... i watched quite a bit of BBC. i actually liked ripper street there for a while but i think it got cancelled. top gear was also one i have watched for a while. sad to see it go but glad to see the boys get a new show on amazon. Jermey Clarkson is hilarious IMO but James May is [BAD WORD REMOVED] head lol.

We get a lot of decent shows on BBC. I'd have to disagree with you on Top Gear.. I don't like any of the presenters nor the concept, but I'm not hugely interested in cars.. apart from the fact that I have one that I like haha..

Quote:We get a lot of decent shows on BBC. I'd have to disagree with you on Top Gear.. I don't like any of the presenters nor the concept, but I'm not hugely interested in cars.. apart from the fact that I have one that I like haha..
not a gear head either. i honestly liked how they take half a million dollar cars and drive the balls off of them. not in a race, just where ever they felt like it. you dont see that any where else. kinda fun to watch.

Quote:not a gear head either. i honestly liked how they take half a million dollar cars and drive the balls off of them. not in a race, just where ever they felt like it. you dont see that any where else. kinda fun to watch.

That's fair enough Smile

Currently I'm mostly just binging on "Impratical Jokers". It's been on a loop for weeks on TruTV. As soon as I get home from work, I put it on and it doesn't go off until around 9.

IMO, it's the funniest show on TV and I'll usually find parts of it that make me literally cry from laughter. If you've never watched it, I highly recommend for just mindless entertainment. 

Is there a good site to stream shows from Norway, Denmark, etc? The few series on Netflix have given me an appetite for more, even if I have to read subtitles. I'm trying to find some on Amazon but they don't have quite the collection Netflix has. Netflix does have a good amount of British shows I am getting through.

Saw the pilot of Sneaky Pete last night.. decent so far, has potential.

Quote:Currently I'm mostly just binging on "Impratical Jokers". It's been on a loop for weeks on TruTV. As soon as I get home from work, I put it on and it doesn't go off until around 9.

IMO, it's the funniest show on TV and I'll usually find parts of it that make me literally cry from laughter. If you've never watched it, I highly recommend for just mindless entertainment.

This.

If you like daft TV shows then Brooklyn Nine Nine is the one.

Quote:This.

If you like daft TV shows then Brooklyn Nine Nine is the one.
I've heard it's another funny one. Thanks for the req.

Just started watching Hannibal too, quite the show. Did not expect this.

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 04:55 PM by americus 2.0.)

Is anyone watching Homeland? I just watched last night's episode and holy cats! 

This show has had it's ups and downs and this season has been pretty meh so far but last night's episode was top notch. I love the character of Quinn. In another life I would love to be the female version of him.

Edited to add, I love that Showtime and HBO are Amazon Prime Channels. They're extra but worth it. 

Lethal Weapon is a lot more fun, a lot better than I thought it would be.

Stranger Things had me binge watching.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Lethal Weapon is a lot more fun, a lot better than I thought it would be.

Stranger Things had me binge watching.
Stranger Things is going to get a second viewing from me. I'm pretty sure I missed details here and there and want to see what I missed. When I watched the first episode of Legion a second time I caught things I missed the first time. 

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 05:16 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

House Hunters International.

... Tom and Jim have been living in San Diego for 3 years and are looking for a change to reignite their relationship.  Tom prefers a 3-bedroom house on the water in the heart of Amsterdam's center city but Jim is concerned about the budget .....

I like Six, the Navy SEAL show.  But probably a bit biased because I'm a big fan of the teams.

I have Legion on the DVR but haven't touched it yet.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."