Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bridgewater struggles in debut

Quote:not creepy, its just one more of the thousands of examples that you are lost when it comes to football

No, its very creepy, and also there was more people who thought Carroll would flop in his return to the NFL than succeed, after his unsuccessful previous past in this league. 

So, I'm guessing you and pirk both knew all along and as early as his hiring in Seattle, that Carroll was going to lead the Seahawks to a superbowl title, huh? 

Because, otherwise, to bash me and cite that quote about Carroll is about as disingenuous as it gets. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:No, its very creepy, and also there was more people who thought Carroll would flop in his return to the NFL than succeed, after his unsuccessful previous past in this league. 

So, I'm guessing you and pirk both knew all along and as early as his hiring in Seattle, that Carroll was going to lead the Seahawks to a superbowl title, huh? 

Because, otherwise, to bash me and cite that quote about Carroll is about as disingenuous as it gets. 

Bottom line is... you simply can't take a dose of your own medicine.

I responded to your wanting to pin someone else's comments to the board.

Turns out, you aren't man enough to handle that very thing being done to you.  But you still constantly act/react is such a manner... dishing it out freely but crying foul when the tables are turned.

You're the last person who should be calling anyone else disingenuous, Mortimer.  Or is it Randolph...?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...n-practice

"...and nearly a fourth that a defensive back flat dropped."

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2014, 06:11 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...n-practice

Quote:"...and nearly a fourth that a defensive back flat dropped."

LOL!!!!

now we are resorting to posting about INT"s in PRACTICE???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://youtu.be/d29VsG35DQM

Got to admit people are reaching about Bridgwaters struggles.

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Why would I trust TMD on matters related to football when he called Tom Brady a "wasted pick?"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Kinda like this one?

You've been buried. At least his quote has a good chance of success.
I'm glad somebody dug that up. I didn't have the time but I know I was involved in that discussion about 'nice guy' coaches.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote: Why would I trust TMD on matters related to football when he called Tom Brady a "wasted pick?"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Which brings me to this request: does anyone out there have a picture of TMD that they can post?

I just have to see what a guy who calls Tom Brady a "wasted pick" looks like.

At this time I can only imagine what Mr. 52,000 posts looks like.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Which brings me to this request: does anyone out there have a picture of TMD that they can post?

I just have to see what a guy who calls Tom Brady a "wasted pick" looks like.

At this time I can only imagine what Mr. 52,000 posts looks like.

i wondered this same thing a few months back. i think unfortunately the answer is no.

but that tom brady thing was just someone fooling around.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(08-11-2014, 05:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
Quote:"Bumwater" has only played one preseason game. Much too early to throw in the towel on him based on how well he's played the position up until this point in college.

Your boy Foles was trash in regular season and preseason before Kelly even got there, and Foles wasn't nearly the college prospect that Bridgewater was, either. 
College prospect doesnt mean jack when they step on the football field.  Teddy will never be the QB Foles is.
Hmmmmm