Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bridgewater struggles in debut

I think the Texans will regret not taking Bortles #1.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol @ TMD. He scrutinizes Foles but has a soft spot for his boy Bumwater...how cute!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Winning those meaningless games set this franchise back a decade or more. 

Quote:Lol @ TMD. He scrutinizes Foles but has a soft spot for his boy Bumwater...how cute!

"Bumwater" has only played one preseason game. Much too early to throw in the towel on him based on how well he's played the position up until this point in college.

Your boy Foles was trash in regular season and preseason before Kelly even got there, and Foles wasn't nearly the college prospect that Bridgewater was, either. 

Not to hop on the dog pile here... but can you imagine TMDs reaction if Bridgewater and Bortles switched games?

It would more than likely involve talk about how stupid our front office is.

Quote:yes, maybe if you keep saying it you'll start believing it. 

Not only did I watch almost every Teddy game last season, but the QB metric charts which were on this board in threads in March and April also showed Teddy as accurate and had more balance than many of the top QB prospects in the draft.

You're one who always bashed Teddy, so I'm not surprised that you are still beating the drum. 

Your avatar is beyond stupid, btw. How you somehow think thats clever or cool is laughable. Its practically cringe-worthy. 
My avatar is night and day better than yours!  js

Quote:"Bumwater" has only played one preseason game. Much too early to throw in the towel on him based on how well he's played the position up until this point in college.

Your boy Foles was trash in regular season and preseason before Kelly even got there, and Foles wasn't nearly the college prospect that Bridgewater was, either. 
College prospect doesnt mean jack when they step on the football field.  Teddy will never be the QB Foles is.

Seriously, why do people always get their panties wet over a couple of rookies' very first preseason game? They are just basically getting their feet wet.

It means nothing once the regular season starts.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014, 05:44 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:...Teddy will never be the QB Foles is.

The above quote should be pinned. 

Quote:My avatar is night and day better than yours! js

Why is TMD so obsessed with people's avatars and making fun of them? Who cares?
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Why is TMD so obsessed with people's avatars and making fun of them? Who cares?
A sign of insecurity

Quote:Why is TMD so obsessed with people's avatars and making fun of them? Who cares?

I'm embarrassed as a Jags fan for you 2 to be associated with us with those lame avatars that you both think are cool. I mean "Gus Juice"?? Really??? And yours with the stupid looking cat thats supposed to be a Londoner I am assuming....just lame-o. 

At least some other Jags fans have decent Jaguars themes/ references when they use something Jaguar for their avatars. 

Quote:The above quote should be pinned. 

Kinda like this one?

Quote:Pete Carroll??

LOL....the dude hasn't been, and WON'T be a success in the NFL, again....

I wouldn't want Pete Carroll as coach of the Jaguars.

You've been buried.  At least his quote has a good chance of success.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014, 08:15 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:I'm embarrassed as a Jags fan for you 2 to be associated with us with those lame avatars that you both think are cool. I mean "Gus Juice"?? Really??? And yours with the stupid looking cat thats supposed to be a Londoner I am assuming....just lame-o. 

At least some other Jags fans have decent Jaguars themes/ references when they use something Jaguar for their avatars. 
you want me to do a poll in sideline on who has the better avatar between the two of us?  It might be a shutout

Quote:I'm embarrassed as a Jags fan for you 2 to be associated with us with those lame avatars that you both think are cool. I mean "Gus Juice"?? Really??? And yours with the stupid looking cat thats supposed to be a Londoner I am assuming....just lame-o.

1. I've told you 30 times I don't think it's cool. It's ironic humor, which you seemingly don't understand. I've also explained to you that it's taken from a page of all the NFL logos reimagined in " hipster" form. I like making fun of hipsters. Therefore the humor. (Since I know you're too stupid to understand without explanation.)

2. It's simply a different icon so that at quick glance I can differentiate my posts from others.

3. Stop spending your time worrying about the superficial things. No one cares about that besides you. Spend your time watching some football so you stop making asinine proclamations which continuously come back to haunt you. Not one single poster here has come off as more crass, ignorant, and an embarrassment to the fan base than TMD.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Kinda like this one?

You've been buried. At least his quote has a good chance of success.

Lol damn.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2014, 12:29 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Kinda like this one?

You've been buried.  At least his quote has a good chance of success.

Thats like creepy odd that you saved that random post from FOUR years ago. Wow. You're like certifiable. :wacko: 

Quote:you want me to do a poll in sideline on who has the better avatar between the two of us?  It might be a shutout

I don't have a Jags avatar right now....but the ones I had in the past were 100x better than that crap you have. 

Quote:Thats like creepy odd that you saved that random post from FOUR years ago. Wow. You're like certifiable. :wacko:
not creepy, its just one more of the thousands of examples that you are lost when it comes to football