Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bitcoin

Bought some Lite coin Sat and its up 46% from just yesterday

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-11-2017, 06:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Bought some Lite coin Sat and its up 46% from just yesterday

Yup! Litecoin has been on a tear. I've got a little across Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. 

Everything I'm reading has Litecoin taking a good run but all 3 still growing exponentially.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 09:07 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

About to buy 400$ iota

100$ cardano

I wouldn't do anything with bitcoin right now unless I was willing to lose my "investment".  It's really not an investment it's a gamble.  If you do buy good luck selling when you want to get out of it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Question: What happens to crypto-currencies once net neutrality ends? I don't know enough about the ins and outs of it all but it would seem to me like this would be something majorly effected by it.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 10:48 PM by imtheblkranger.)

(12-12-2017, 10:18 PM)JackCity Wrote: Question: What happens to crypto-currencies once net neutrality ends? I don't know enough about the ins and outs of it all but it would seem to me like this would be something majorly effected by it.

Most of the mining is done outside of the US so it shouldn't effect the actual basis of block chain all that much. 

As for accessing exchanges, it should theoretically work the same as being able to get on something like E-Trade, probably require a certain internet package to access.

(12-12-2017, 09:18 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I wouldn't do anything with bitcoin right now unless I was willing to lose my "investment".  It's really not an investment it's a gamble.  If you do buy good luck selling when you want to get out of it.

It's not all that complicated to cash out. Most exchanges have been handling that very well. Though in a bubble crash scenario, who knows. 

As for losing investment. I do agree. I'd never recommend someone to invest any bit of money which they aren't prepared to lose.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'm making a couple bucks a day mining zcash, costing about $0.75 in power. Not bad for spare parts.

Well [BLEEP]. Good thing I cancelled the order for a new batch of mining parts earlier today, before Amazon shipped them.

(12-22-2017, 02:26 PM)TJBender Wrote: Well [BLEEP]. Good thing I cancelled the order for a new batch of mining parts earlier today, before Amazon shipped them.

I cashed out last night Smile

Rebounded pretty good. Though I do wish I cashed out my high this week and re-bought this morning.

Let's not kid ourselves though, this was expected to happen by pretty much anyone who knows anything about crypto.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS