Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worldwide Jaguars Fan Map

Pensacola, FL

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Katy, TX - Tim Griner

Andros Island, Bahamas

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 09:33 AM by quatschnass.)

Kaiserslautern, Germany
Name: Christian Nass

Please add me to the map.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017, 06:54 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(06-24-2014, 07:47 AM)Andy G Wrote: Me, my wife and a cat all supporting the Jaguars in Shropshire, England  (which isn't all that far away from Birmingham)

I thought I was the only one who used a cat as a Jaguars cheerleader. Good thing I'm not.

(06-24-2014, 10:12 AM)jtmoney Wrote: Jacksonville Florida!  You probably won't find too many fans there.  But the way, awesome idea.  Could gain some traction with this on Twitter making an account for this map where people post where they are from.

Of course not . . . because the Jaguars never have enough fans filling seats!

I like the idea too.

Two questions:

1. Why am I anonymous on the map?
2. Who are the other two people in Gainesville?

I am the one in 32606 BTW.

Nashville, TN here.

Braunschweig, Germany

Cocoa Beach, FL