Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cavs vs Warriors NBA Finals?

Quote:He is, but also a known big game choker.

Sorry, I am just hating a little bit because the move he made was despicable, and I don't like his overall attitude since he left OKC.
I am not a fan at all of the movement of stars now a days either. But it's what we will have now going forward.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

On a side note, the threat of Curry's shooting is allowing Durant to do things he has never done before. Every wide open dunk he had last night was a case of the defender deciding whether to guard the ball on the fast break or Curry.

At the end of the day, I'm not sure how good this is for the NBA and salary cap management in general. Also, here is a conspiracy theory. If Durant keeps this up and steals the Finals MVP, one has to wonder how Curry feels about this. Green was the main recruiter of Durant in the off-season, so one has to wonder how Curry feels being the beta. He is due for a 200M pay day. Will it be Golden State offering it?

This warrior's team is pretty damn good

Quote:This warrior's team is pretty damn good

Fun to watch, the ball flys around the court. Only team I can recall that passess it better is the last spurs championship team.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Fun to watch, the ball flys around the court. Only team I can recall that passess it better is the last spurs championship team.

Yeah and their spacing is incredible. I want the Cavs to win but I don't see it happening.

Quote:Fun to watch, the ball flys around the court. Only team I can recall that passes it better is the last spurs championship team.

I agree, the Spurs moved it around text book style.

Lakers & Celtics used to move the ball around really well during the Magic & Bird era respectively.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

This is by far the worst NBA season of my lifetime --- no drama whatsoever in the games or the outcomes.

So .... Klay Thompson goes 3-16 including 0-5 from 3-point range and you win by 22 ......... how bad do they when when he start hitting the 3's ??

I'm almost hoping for a 4-0 sweep with low ratings in games 3 & 4 so the Commish does something to stop the transition that leads to 2 teams making the NBA nearly unbearable to watch.

To be fair, only one of the teams has done that, the other has Lebron.  Lebron is going to make any team he goes to an immediate championship contender.

Yeah, LeBron can go to any team and they will make the Finals.

Yeah I don't think Cavs can win without dang near perfect play.

No Fun

Cleveland's role players lack the consistency Miami's did. If I have to watch Kyle Korver miss another wide open 3, I might puke.

Witness greatness tonight. Lebron James, 92 pts, 20 rbs, 15 assists

(06-04-2017, 08:21 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Witness greatness tonight. Lebron James, 92 pts, 20 rbs, 15 assists

Looking more like 36 points, 14 rebounds and 30 assists to Kevin Love.

freight train James tonight.

The Cavs look much better tonight than they did in game 1. I still think it will be an uphill climb though
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 09:40 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

yup, cavs looking good so far. need kyrie to get going, and korver and love draining 3s.

Game over. JR Smith is dumb.

Oooooffff. Curry puttin' dat shake and bake on LeBron.

Cavs catch up when JR Smith is on the bench, yup, leave idiot on the bench Coach Tyrone Lue.

(06-04-2017, 09:40 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Oooooffff.  Curry puttin' dat shake and bake on LeBron.

Absolutely put him on skates
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.