Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cavs vs Warriors NBA Finals?

lol, Shumpert, if you're going to foul, foul hard

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LeBron is getting served a 2nd career finals sweep. Jordan would never
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Game over, Series Over

This season reaching the inevitable conclusion we all saw coming from the moment KD signed
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Coach Lue, need to order one of your scrubs to stick their foot under KD's foot when he shoots a jumper, knock him out of the series. Then these teams are evenly matched.

Not even fair. The Cavs know better than to even try aha

Yup, free agency should be banned in all sports.

(06-04-2017, 10:38 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Yup, free agency should be banned in all sports.

Definitely need the franchise tag in the NBA desperately. Warriors now 14-0 this postseason.

That Golden State bench has some fire power to it and they do a good job of keeping their stars fresh. Doesn't really show until the end of the 2nd qtr. From then on its just the Cavs being out hustled and played.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2017, 08:16 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

LeBron did everything he could to rally his team, but simply ran out of gas. With absolutely no help from his teammates, it is just too much of a feat to beat Golden State.

On top of that, the Warriors are reffed differently than the rest of the league, making it nearly impossible to beat them. I expect the NBA to give Cleveland at least one game, but I don't see how anybody can beat them 4 times in 5 games.

Cleveland needs to upgrade their role players in the off-season. Tristan Thompson no longer serves a purpose on the team. I could see them going after Blake Griffin.

One last thought. Golden State fans remind me of Patriot fans who didn't follow the team pre-Brady.

The Commish has a serious problem on his hands. GSW is a very young team and while I like the players on that team, I know that I'll be tuning out over the next few years due to the lack of competitive balance.

I hate the NBA. Its all about showcasing and not about the sport of BBALL.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(06-04-2017, 10:00 PM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: LeBron is getting served a 2nd career finals sweep. Jordan would never

Jordan got bounced 3 times in the first round. Lebron would never!

(06-04-2017, 10:00 PM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: LeBron is getting served a 2nd career finals sweep. Jordan would never

Let me know when Jordan faced a team with 2 MVPS, a DPOY and a team with 4 All-Stars in the finals.

Jordan would have lost to the Rockets at least once if he didn't quit basketball to take up baseball.

Well Jordon did lose to the Magic( when he came back) who were swept by the rockets in 95 so I think thats fair.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(06-05-2017, 04:43 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I hate the NBA. Its all about showcasing and not about the sport of BBALL.

This is one of the few (if not the only) sport that a lot of fans actually follow the player and not the team.

I guess there is no point playing the next 2-3 years. The only thing that can stop GSW is injuries and maybe the hard cap after 2019 when they lose Klay. NBA has somehow gotten more ridiculous than when LeBron made the Heatles. In fact, now that looks almost okay in comparison to GSW adding Kevin Durant in his prime. I will always have a place in my heart for the Magic, but whats the point liking a team like Orlando, when it will never compete with a powerhouse major market like GSW or w/e superteams come in the future?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I guess I'm in the minority when it comes to things like this, but when someone gets their butt kicked by a good / great team, I don't think that asking the powers that be to make them less good is the best way to go. I think the truly best thing to do is to make yourself better. 

Golden State took an L last year, a truly historical L. So what did they do? They went and made themselves better. Why is that a bad thing? You wanna beat Golden State? Then get better than Golden State. Don't go looking to the League to make life easier for you. Make life tougher for everyone else when they play you. 

There's a bunch of other items in my tirade that I'll leave off and I'll just stop this rant here. You wanna win? Get Gud.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2017, 10:15 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-09-2017, 03:18 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: I guess there is no point playing the next 2-3 years. The only thing that can stop GSW is injuries and maybe the hard cap after 2019 when they lose Klay. NBA has somehow gotten more ridiculous than when LeBron made the Heatles. In fact, now that looks almost okay in comparison to GSW adding Kevin Durant in his prime. I will always have a place in my heart for the Magic, but whats the point liking a team like Orlando, when it will never compete with a powerhouse major market like GSW or w/e superteams come in the future?

I won't really be watching with any interest.  Perhaps check the standings from time to time.   As I noted on another post, I was a hardcore fan with the NBA package for 5+ years but the league totally screwed up by inflating the cap all at once.  

People may hate Roger Goodell (NFL Commish) but the got their cap situation in a good position to spread the talent.

(06-09-2017, 08:53 AM)Deacon Wrote: I guess I'm in the minority when it comes to things like this, but when someone gets their butt kicked by a good / great team, I don't think that asking the powers that be to make them less good is the best way to go. I think the truly best thing to do is to make yourself better. 

Golden State took an L last year, a truly historical L. So what did they do? They went and made themselves better. Why is that a bad thing? You wanna beat Golden State? Then get better than Golden State. Don't go looking to the League to make life easier for you. Make life tougher for everyone else when they play you. 

There's a bunch of other items in my tirade that I'll leave off and I'll just stop this rant here. You wanna win? Get Gud.

I see what you are stating which is true in a capitalistic NBA but personally, as a lifelong NBA fan, I'm just stating that the NBA doesn't interest me anymore due to the 2-team total dominance and I really won't be watching next year either.

(06-09-2017, 10:13 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 03:18 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: I guess there is no point playing the next 2-3 years. The only thing that can stop GSW is injuries and maybe the hard cap after 2019 when they lose Klay. NBA has somehow gotten more ridiculous than when LeBron made the Heatles. In fact, now that looks almost okay in comparison to GSW adding Kevin Durant in his prime. I will always have a place in my heart for the Magic, but whats the point liking a team like Orlando, when it will never compete with a powerhouse major market like GSW or w/e superteams come in the future?

I won't really be watching with any interest.  Perhaps check the standings from time to time.   As I noted on another post, I was a hardcore fan with the NBA package for 5+ years but the league totally screwed up by inflating the cap all at once.  

People may hate Roger Goodell (NFL Commish) but the got their cap situation in a good position to spread the talent.

(06-09-2017, 08:53 AM)Deacon Wrote: Truly insightful post with lots of great points and a stunning delivery.

I see what you are stating which is true in a capitalistic NBA but personally, as a lifelong NBA fan, I'm just stating that the NBA doesn't interest me anymore due to the 2-team total dominance and I really won't be watching next year either.

I'm with you on the unwatcability of the current NBA game, but that's what happens when you neuter the Head Coaches with the exception of Popovich. You get the nuts running the asylum and poor execution is the result. I'll watch from a sense of history, but it's a stretch to think I'm a fan of the NBA.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!