Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst 1010XL commercial

Quote:Friends, its reverend nicholas louh from blah blah blah...

I change the station immediately whenever one of his commercials comes on.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The Tony D's pizza commercials. Especially the one where he tells you it's at Baymeadows and 9A and then starts laughing for no reason.

Quote:Ha, I noticed that too. Same with the lady with the smoker's voice on the Jerry's Sports Grill commercial. She had some goofy annoying laugh at the end of her commercial too.
I think it's some unwritten rule that restaurant owners have to laugh at the end of their commercials.

All the really annoying ones have been covered. Prosser, Underwoods, Hornsby, and Freedom Boat club. All make me want to dig my eardrums out with a screwdriver.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I have to admit it...I do love the one from Westside Gun! The one that's a rip off of a real alarm company commercial...it cracks me up every time I hear it!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I have to admit it...I do love the one from Westside Gun! The one that's a rip off of a real alarm company commercial...it cracks me up every time I hear it!!!
You picked the wrong house this time...............................!!

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Nothing like a 300-plus pound man telling you about weight loss.

Yeah, Hacker and Lamm doing weight loss commercials. And then you see them in person. WHAT?

Anytime Hacker makes jokes about the "slightly heavier" girls scanning the room at last call, I think.. dude... you should feel happy with any girl that gives you attention. You have a face for radio and I have seen more impressive physiques on hobbits. And its not like his sports analysis is spot on.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Lamm is just a moron.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Anytime Hacker makes jokes about the "slightly heavier" girls scanning the room at last call, I think.. dude... you should feel happy with any girl that gives you attention. You have a face for radio and I have seen more impressive physiques on hobbits. And its not like his sports analysis is spot on.

I love when he talks about his golf game. "I would need a driver, 3 wood, and a three iron to reach the green." Jesus, what a sissy.

I honestly don't know

Quote:Yeah, Hacker and Lamm doing weight loss commercials. And then you see them in person. WHAT?

The only ones who I can probably pick out in Public is Dan Hicken and maybe Jeff Prosser. I don't know what the others really look like. What about the females who are in the afternoon segments?

Quote:You picked the wrong house this time...............................!!

That one!!!!

Cracks me up every time!!!!

Quote:I have to admit it...I do love the one from Westside Gun! The one that's a rip off of a real alarm company commercial...it cracks me up every time I hear it!!!

Do they still have those tv commercials where the guy is all dressed up Marshall Dillon style?

My Grandfather lived in the same area as him - can't really call it a neighborhood - several years ago.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Do they still have those tv commercials where the guy is all dressed up Marshall Dillon style?

My Grandfather lived in the same area as him - can't really call it a neighborhood - several years ago.

I haven't seen one of those in a long while!!

Quote:Do they still have those tv commercials where the guy is all dressed up Marshall Dillon style?

Are you talking about Southside Gun?

Quote:Are you talking about Southside Gun?

Ah! That's it! The guy would always pull the revolver at the end.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

In high school I worked at a restaurant on the Westside. That guy used to come in and eat with his family. He always ordered a Coke and would pour Crown Royal out of a flask into the Coke. Funny guy.

Quote:In high school I worked at a restaurant on the Westside. That guy used to come in and eat with his family. He always ordered a Coke and would pour Crown Royal out of a flask into the Coke. Funny guy.

No kidding! Where was this? Flamin' Anus... er, I mean Famous Amos?

St Johns Seafood on Blanding, north of 103rd. The restaurant is still there and it is a seafood place but it has a different name. This was almost 20 years ago.

Quote:St Johns Seafood on Blanding, north of 103rd. The restaurant is still there and it is a seafood place but it has a different name. This was almost 20 years ago.

I remember that place. Wasn't it across from a Sonny's and an ABC Liquor store?

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 03:17 PM by thunderbuns.)

Quote:I remember that place. Wasn't it across from a Sonny's and an ABC Liquor store?

Yes. The Southside gun was a block or so away.

The restaurant was between KMart and a convenience store.

At one point the Vystar (Jax Navy at the time) offices were across the street.

Quote:Ah! That's it! The guy would always pull the revolver at the end.

He and his wife divorced, and each got one of their two stores in the settlement years ago.  He subsequently sold the store on Atlantic Blvd. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]