Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst 1010XL commercial

Quote:He and his wife divorced, and each got one of their two stores in the settlement years ago.  He subsequently sold the store on Atlantic Blvd. 

You gotta wonder what he's up to now. Or maybe you know and I'm the only one wondering if he's still roaming around with his vest on.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You gotta wonder what he's up to now. Or maybe you know and I'm the only one wondering if he's still roaming around with his vest on.
No idea.  He's a mystery once the commercials stopped running.

Almost as mysterious as the Southern Brick and Stone chicken man.  "It's chicken proof!"

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I know this is about bad commercials but the new one about the different ticket options is hilarious.

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 03:40 PM by Deacon.)

Quote:No idea.  He's a mystery once the commercials stopped running.

Almost as mysterious as the Southern Brick and Stone chicken man.  "It's chicken proof!"

Or the chronic furniture abuser Crazy Elliot.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I really hope that being the new official station of the Jags will improve the quality of sponsors and commercials... also, hearing the Lamm Rant makes me think I'm sweating chicken grease.

Quote:I really hope that being the new official station of the Jags will improve the quality of sponsors and commercials... also, hearing the Lamm Rant makes me think I'm sweating chicken grease.
Waitress- Would you like cream or sugar with that coffee?

Lamb- No thanks just bring me some Crisco and a stick of butter please.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Or the chronic furniture abuser Crazy Elliot.

He was actually a client of my dad's years ago. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:I really hope that being the new official station of the Jags will improve the quality of sponsors and commercials... also, hearing the Lamm Rant makes me think I'm sweating chicken grease.

Nothing makes me change the station quicker than hearing "When we come back from the break, we'll be joined by David Lamm". 

The quicker he is off the airwaves of Jacksonville, the better off talk radio in this town will be.

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 05:59 PM by Dakota.)

On the flip side, there may not be a better radio ad campaign than Safetouch with Bruiser and Browser. Great stuff, and they never get old. Love the new one with "dear diary"  :thumbsup:

http://youtu.be/tvaK9WFazYU

http://youtu.be/A39ilwdeLtY

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:He was actually a client of my dad's years ago.

No kidding. What a small world.

Quote:Or the chronic furniture abuser Crazy Elliot.

What about the guy that used to have the used tv store down on Main Street?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

This is one of my favorite threads ever.  

I didn't realize how crappy these commercials all were until I started reading this thread.  It's true, they are all awful.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:What about the guy that used to have the used tv store down on Main Street?

That one I don't know but I do remember the "I wanna save! Save! I wanna save you money!" car insurance guy.

Quote:That one I don't know but I do remember the "I wanna save! Save! I wanna save you money!" car insurance guy.

I'm racking my brain trying to remember the name of that place!! It was down in the Springfield/Main Street area and the guy that owned it did the commercials and he had a serious nasal voice...older guy, whit hair.

Quote:No kidding. What a small world.

For the record, he wasn't crazy. 

His son ran the business into the ground. 

"Save me a dollar.  Save me a dime. Jax Bargain Plywood does it every time!"

"If you don't see a pit, well it ain't legit!"

Quote:"Save me a dollar. Save me a dime. Jax Bargain Plywood does it every time!"

"Save me a nikka"

Quote:"Save me a nikka"

That one commercial had so many people looking at their TV sets in shock and say "what the hell did she just say???"

Yeah, Tosh killed it.

So has anyone taken Dr Hornsby up on the 90 minute or longer deal? Who wants to keep one that long?

Maybe I've been married to long!

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]