Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official head coach search thread***

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Hire a coach who was on the staff on a 5-11 and 3-13 team LOL what a joke, he coached the worst unit in the last 2 years the OL 

Yeah one of the reasons our O has been awful is the blocking and they hire the guy in charge of it lol pathetic...

Quote:Anyway the process was at least bizarre.

If you were open to considering Marrone as the next HC why giving him just 2 games?

What was the point in firing Gus "to have a head start" and hire a search firm? 

Either all the other candidates didn't want to come here or had better options or they didn't like Bortles and Caldwell wasn't ok with that. I don't know. 

Hackett will be staying, let's just hope we bring in a creative DC.

Someone else said it in here somewhere but it probably is true why give him more time to show he's not the right choice with just 2 games he is still kind of unknown and they could use that to pick the coach who sticks with Blake.

Haha wow. I was hoping I could keep from admitting our franchise is a joke... but yeah, it is. I can go into next season not caring and focusing completely on my studies. Thanks Jags!
No commercial messages in sigs

Khan is just a bad owner

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Khan is just a bad owner

That, or he's a brilliant owner with a few ignorant fans.

Even if Marrone fails, it's not like he was the one interviewing and hiring. Regarding everything he's been able to control, Khan has been an awesome owner. The only thing you can even really question is his decision to go with Caldwell, but I still feel like he's been a fine GM.

At any rate...

The search is over I'm going to close this thread.

Bring it on over to the Doug Marrone is our next coach thread...

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to...ext-coach/

'02