Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official head coach search thread***

http://jax.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Hug...s-50008452

This has to be a joke right??

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Mallet and Osweiler never looked like Jimmy G did at the beginning of the season. He actually looks like a good QB, not a product of the NE system.

Cassell was solid in NE. Was a backup all along outside of NEs system though.

Garrapolo also only played a few games. Look what Wentz did when teams didnt have tape on him. Defenses didnt get a chance to adjust.

Who is Hugh Freeze?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Who is Hugh Freeze?

he was in Batman /jaguarswoman

Ole Miss HC.

Doesnt surprise me. Net is going to be casted wide. Firing Gus 2 weeks early showed TC and college coaches would get an interivew.

Quote:http://jax.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Hug...s-50008452

This has to be a joke right??
yuck

Sorry. Can't see Khan going with a college guy with zero NFL experience. Ridiculous rumor.

Quote:I'd just trade for Jimmy G. Instant upgrade, and learned from the best.
Jimmy G isn`t worth a top 5 pick in the draft which would most likely be the least the Pats take for him.

[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

@adamschefter Former NYG HC Tom Coughlin is interviewing today with the Jacksonville Jaguars, per league sources. Jaguars off and running.

Well, at least they aren't just sitting around playing with themselves. Good that the interview processes have begun. It'd be funny if they announced Coughlin hire tonight and he coached them on Sunday lol No way, I know; but would be crazy.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Mallet and Osweiler never looked like Jimmy G did at the beginning of the season. He actually looks like a good QB, not a product of the NE system.
Matt Castle says hi.  He looked like the next great QB. It's that system that bill belicheck and his staff have up there in place.  Bill has the keys to success outside of just cheating. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Jimmy G could be it; not enough on him to tell. I wouldn't mind going to get him; but we don't need to make him the guy yet. Nor do we need to give up our future to get him either.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I would be so happy to get TC back.  So, happy.  

Quote:Jimmy G could be it; not enough on him to tell. I wouldn't mind going to get him; but we don't need to make him the guy yet. Nor do we need to give up our future to get him either.
Pats want a 1st and a 4th for him, you don't give that up if he's not the guy.

To me he's just as big a risk as a QB in the draft.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Quote:Pats want a 1st and a 4th for him, you don't give that up if he's not the guy.

To me he's just as big a risk as a QB in the draft.

That's exactly what the Bills gave the Jags for Rob Johnson.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

If the Pats liked Garropolo's stuff, they wouldn't be offering him in trade. They need an heir to Brady just as bad as many other teams need a new QB.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Quote:That's exactly what the Bills gave the Jags for Rob Johnson.

Exactly. Bad move for the Bills.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Quote:People saying the same things about Bortles they did with Gabbert. Give him more time, lets see if he can be fixed, he has the tools blah blah blah.

Bortles shattered the team record for TD passes last year.
 To compare Bortles with Gabbert is absurd.

Throwing mechanics can be fixed with the right coaching. Curling up into a fetal ball in the face of a pass rush can't. I think it's a mistake to give up on Bortles this quickly.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

http://jacksonville.com/sports/2016-12-2...m-coughlin

Ryno trying to stir things up...

When I see the name,  the first thing that comes to mind is a play on words with Drew Brees.