Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Trump Keeps Winning Thread***

Quote:They are still going out of the country, and Trump is taking credit for...

A. Saving more jobs than were actually saved, and...

2. Something for which he really did nothing but talk, not actually do anything, about. The governor of Indiana did it.

But, hey...he's winning, because he said so!

I had a detailed response to this but people have already addressed all of this before.

The simple truth here is that you don't like it because it's Trump. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I had a detailed response to this but people have already addressed all of this before.

This.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:This.

x2

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

x3

...it's like y'all think we forget all the carrying on y'all did over the last 8 yrs.

Foriegn, Muslim, terrorist, America-hating Obummmer mean anything to you? Lol

Oh me oh my, the world does turn

Quote:...it's like y'all think we forget all the carrying on y'all did over the last 8 yrs.

Foriegn, Muslim, terrorist, America-hating Obummmer mean anything to you? Lol

Oh me oh my, the world does turn

Yep, the world does turn. Now it's the rights turn to laugh at the left for being as dumb as the idiots that said we were all going to be living under sharia law. Or the morons that said they were leaving the country when W got elected because we were heading back to back-alley abortions...you know, all the stupid stuff people say when their guy/gal doesn't win the election.

It's cute that you act like you're above it though.

You know this is not a video game right?

It's a country. This thread makes you look like you're rooting for the Pats or something. "The Pats just keep winning."

Trump hasn't won anything.

Quote:You know this is not a video game right?

It's a country. This thread makes you look like you're rooting for the Pats or something. "The Pats just keep winning."

That's not true, he won the election, didn't he? That's winning.

Quote:You know this is not a video game right?

Have you always hated your country or is this a recent thing?

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2016, 11:48 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:I had a detailed response to this but people have already addressed all of this before.

You're stating the obvious while missing the point. I'm happy for the near 800 jobs saved. The real truth is much simpler. I don't like Trump because he does things like I described, and therefore, yes, I don't like it because it's Trump doing what he's done for decades.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:You're stating the obvious while missing the point. I'm happy for the near 800 jobs saved. The real truth is much simpler. I don't like Trump because he does things like I described, and therefore, yes, I don't like it because it's Trump doing what he's done for decades.

Shake it off shake it off!

Quote:Have you always hated your country or is this a recent thing?
What?

Not sure how you got that from what I said but good for you.

Instead of "Trump" winning how about we say "America" is winning because at the end of the day, Trump means nothing but Americans do.

Quote:That's not true, he won the election, didn't he? That's winning.
Touché. I'll give ya that one.

However other things you claim he's "won" on could also be looked at as a loss.

Quote:Tax cuts are not subsidies.
Actually they are to a degree, which is why we need Fair Tax or some form of consumption tax.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:What?

Not sure how you got that from what I said but good for you.

Instead of "Trump" winning how about we say "America" is winning because at the end of the day, Trump means nothing but Americans do.
Quick question.  Did you hold Obama to the same standard the last 8 years?

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

It's actually a full on personality cult.

Quote:Actually they are to a degree, which is why we need Fair Tax or some form of consumption tax.

You have 3 dollars and I give you 2 dollars = subsidy.

You have 5 dollars, I take 2 instead 3 = not a subsidy.

Consumption tax is certainly preferable.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Since when is keeping your own money considered a subsidy?

What is a 'Subsidy'
<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'sourcesanspro-regular-webfont', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:15px;">A subsidy is a benefit given by the government to groups or individuals, usually in the form of a cash payment or a tax reduction.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/subsidy.asp

Subsidies come in various forms including: direct (cash grants, interest-free loans) and indirect (tax breaks, insurance, low-interest loans, accelerated depreciation, rent rebates)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subsidy

Between direct investment and labor salaries this retention is going to generate roughly 416 million dollars of economic activity over the next 10 years not counting general renovations to the plant, main finance of equipment, entertaining, food or future expansion.

If anyone thinks that a.) the state of Indiana was going to generate a 6000% return on the 700k a year, good luck with that. B.) 700k a year is enough by itself to justify keeping the jobs c.) that carriers potential competitors would fair better by carrier reducing labor costs by 80% moving to Mexico creating a truly unfair advantage!