Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Last of Us Part 2

Quote:Yup. Man I have a stack of games to get through and now I just want to play this again lol
There's a lot I want to talk about, but I don't want to ruin any surprises for these guys.  I am finishing up Uncharted 3.  After that, I will go back to TLOU again.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:There's a lot I want to talk about, but I don't want to ruin any surprises for these guys. I am finishing up Uncharted 3. After that, I will go back to TLOU again.

Yeah I just started running through Mass Effect 2 and have 3 waiting after that. Probably just going to breeze through them on casual difficulty to experience the story more than combat.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Just took down Robert. Still early days.
Oh dude, there's so many feels coming your way. 

Quote:There's a lot I want to talk about, but I don't want to ruin any surprises for these guys.  I am finishing up Uncharted 3.  After that, I will go back to TLOU again.
No Uncharted 4?

Quote:No Uncharted 4?
That is coming a little later.  Wanted to finish 3 first.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016, 10:26 PM by Bullseye.)

Quote:Oh dude, there's so many feels coming your way. 
OMG...are there ever.

Comparable to any movie, superior to many of them.

There are many plausible yet , jaw dropping "you gotta be kidding me" moments in this game.  Some of the fistfights alone qualify.

I just made it to Lincoln and found my way into the hanging booby-trap.

My first "GRRR!!!!" moment.

I find my self reflexively wanting to punch my peers when the pop into my periphery.  Game has you so on edge, partly because it teaches the reward of stealth so well (even better than Metal Gear, IMO) in matching foe with strategy.

Restraint can aid you so well.  I popped off a few revenge kills early before realizing just getting out of dodge unnoticed is much better for preserving resources (giving you more options later if you've held on to them.)

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I just made it to Lincoln and found my way into the hanging booby-trap.

My first "GRRR!!!!" moment.

I find my self reflexively wanting to punch my peers when the pop into my periphery.  Game has you so on edge, partly because it teaches the reward of stealth so well (even better than Metal Gear, IMO) in matching foe with strategy.

Restraint can aid you so well.  I popped off a few revenge kills early before realizing just getting out of dodge unnoticed is much better for preserving resources (giving you more options later if you've held on to them.)
That sequence right after springing the trap was intense!

Just cleared out my first room of zombies in the warehouse after 10 attempts. So satisfying

Quote:Just cleared out my first room of zombies in the warehouse after 10 attempts. So satisfying
Warehouse?

Have you reached the capital?

Quote:Warehouse?

Maybe not a warehouse. Its a big building that's falling apart. Trying to get the girl to the fireflies.

Quote:Warehouse?

I'm thinking it's the big room in the subway part. With like 6 clickers in it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Maybe not a warehouse. Its a big building that's falling apart. Trying to get the girl to the fireflies.
I think that's a museum.  Was it on a corner?

Quote:I'm thinking it's the big room in the subway part. With like 6 clickers in it.

Yeah that's the one I'm just trying to clear now. Starting to see that its better to not engage if you don't have to

Quote:Yeah that's the one I'm just trying to clear now. Starting to see that its better to not engage if you don't have to
Just be careful not to step on or kick anything if you are going to sneak.

Quote:Yeah that's the one I'm just trying to clear now. Starting to see that its better to not engage if you don't have to

My first encounter with that area was frustrating, like you, I've been so conditioned in games to kill everything in your path. It's a tough habit to break
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:My first encounter with that area was frustrating, like you, I've been so conditioned in games to kill everything in your path. It's a tough habit to break

Really enjoying it now. Killed the bloater in the school there.

Quote:Really enjoying it now. Killed the bloater in the school there.
Had a hard time killing that thing initially.

It's really going to start hitting the fan now.

I'm a little aggravated. My son is home from school and playing Battlefield 1, so can't put in the time I want or am too tired by the time he goes to bed.

I've made it past the [spoiler]sniper[/spoiler] after Pittsburgh and [spoiler]the dad just shot himself after discovered being bitten.[/spoiler]

About how far in am I?

Man I hate clickers...

The notes left behind tell a story in themselves.  Sad stuff.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2017, 10:17 PM by Bullseye.)

Quote:I'm a little aggravated. My son is home from school and playing Battlefield 1, so can't put in the time I want or am too tired by the time he goes to bed.

I've made it past the [spoiler]sniper[/spoiler] after Pittsburgh and [spoiler]the dad just shot himself after discovered being bitten.[/spoiler]

About how far in am I?

Man I hate clickers...

The notes left behind tell a story in themselves.  Sad stuff.
I would say close to halfway in.

That Pittsburgh part was probably my favorite part in the game from beginning to end.

Talk about intense and emotional!

By the way...how do you create those spoiler things?