Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:You mean like in Bachelor Party??? hahaha

Exactly!!! :blink:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Just be happy that the stuff they give you to drink has changed..,for the better!! My dad had it done about 10 years ago and they gave him a gallon sized jug of what I can only describe as smelling and looking like the drained a bunch of oil from tuna fish cans and insisted he drink that!! Sick that was the most nauseous making stuff I have ever smelled!! Worked like a charm though!!

No kidding. Both my parents were telling me that was the worse part of the whole process. I get to just mix some power stuff in with Gatorade. That will be going on around 500 tonight. So far the not eating thing has gotten to me a bit earlier.

Quote:No kidding. Both my parents were telling me that was the worse part of the whole process. I get to just mix some power stuff in with Gatorade. That will be going on around 500 tonight. So far the not eating thing has gotten to me a bit earlier.

Yeah...stuff worked so well that the doctor told him after the first few doses not even to bother with TP any more and just wash off in the shower...or something would be on fire!!! :blink:

Quote:Yeah...stuff worked so well that the doctor told him after the first few doses not even to bother with TP any more and just wash off in the shower...or something would be on fire!!! :blink:

When I read in one of my pamphlets they recommended a particular TP to relieve discomfort, I made sure the wife bought some wet wipes. Hopefully that helps some. We shall see just how bad it gets.

Quote:When I read in one of my pamphlets they recommended a particular TP to relieve discomfort, I made sure the wife bought some wet wipes. Hopefully that helps some. We shall see just how bad it gets.

Those flushable wipes are wonderful!! :thumbsup:

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2013, 04:20 PM by The Drifter.)

Come on now, a colonoscopy it not the best thing in the world to talk about....... Gives me the screamin' heebie jeebies.......

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Quote:Come on now, a colonoscopy it not the best thing in the world to talk about....... Gives me the screamin' heebie jeebies.......

We can talk about ANYTHING in here...even your heebie jeebies!!! Big Grin

Lookie at what I got!

Quote:Lookie at what I got!

what?...your dreams transposed to the internet now??? :woot: 

Quote:Come on now, a colonoscopy it not the best thing in the world to talk about....... Gives me the screamin' heebie jeebies.......

Your telling me. I'm only 31. I'm not even an old dude yet and have to get one. Maybe they will give me pics I can share. Jk.

Btw on my third glass of go juice. Nothing so far.

Quote:Btw on my third glass of go juice. Nothing so far.

Wait til about 2:00am, THEN it will hit you

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Quote:Lookie at what I got!

I'm sure you wouldn't mind getting frisk by those cops :thumbsup:

Quote:We can talk about ANYTHING in here...even your heebie jeebies!!! Big Grin

Shall we talk about Spiders then???????

(Yeah, I remember from the last board MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Quote:Wait til about 2:00am, THEN it will hit you
Well, I gotta say. This isn't too bad. Not much of a story to tell. Just more of an inconvenience than anything. Sorry if I got everyone's hopes up. I was expecting...idk...space shuttle liftoff type of a thing.

Anyway, so what's that donkey up to now?

Quote:Well, I gotta say. This isn't too bad. Not much of a story to tell. Just more of an inconvenience than anything. Sorry if I got everyone's hopes up. I was expecting...idk...space shuttle liftoff type of a thing.

Anyway, so what's that donkey up to now?

I think the donkey is in hiding, witness protection program

Quote:Shall we talk about Spiders then???????

(Yeah, I remember from the last board MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

That's just mean!!! :angry:

Quote:what?...your wet dreams transposed to the internet now??? :woot:
Fixed.

Quote:Fixed.

:blink:

My hubby just brought home a huge bag of Halloween candy....anyone wanna guess the over/under odds that it will last til Halloween?? Big Grin

Quote:Your telling me. I'm only 31. I'm not even an old dude yet and have to get one. Maybe they will give me pics I can share. Jk.

Btw on my third glass of go juice. Nothing so far.

why do you "have" to get one?... 

hope its nothing serious