Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:My hubby just brought home a huge bag of Halloween candy....anyone wanna guess the over/under odds that it will last til Halloween?? Big Grin

if its anything with peanut butter or snickers/ mars bars I know it wouldn't last in my house...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:why do you "have" to get one?... 

hope its nothing serious

He doesn't really need one...the Doctor just doesn't like him!! :woot:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:if its anything with peanut butter or snickers/ mars bars I know it wouldn't last in my house...

Yeah...but he didn't get that kind of yummy goodness!! His has KitKats, Whoppers, Milk Duds, Reese's, and Reese's pieces... :confused:

Quote:why do you "have" to get one?... 

hope its nothing serious

Thanks for the concern. I hope it isn't serious either. It shouldnt be serious, or at least not now anyways. I have had some issues and doctors feel like I should have one done. With my family history it is almost inevitable that I will have colon cancer later in life. But for now I'm hoping just colitis or crones or nothing at all. Definitely not having it done for fun despite my attitude towards it.

Am I the only who thinks it's a little creepy that you can hover over a user's name and not only determine that they are online, but also what topic they are currently perusing?  

Quote:Yeah...but he didn't get that kind of yummy goodness!! His has KitKats, Whoppers, Milk Duds, Reese's, and Reese's pieces... :confused:

KitKat are alright....but nay on whoppers/ milk duds and reeces pieces despite me liking peanut butter.

I do like the reeces peanut butter cups though.

Quote:Am I the only who thinks it's a little creepy that you can hover over a user's name and not only determine that they are online, but also what topic they are currently perusing?  

I find it more creepy that you knew that you could do that... Laughing 

I didn't know...

Quote:He doesn't really need one...the Doctor just doesn't like him!! :woot:
I haven't been to the doctor in ten or more years. I finally go and then one visit leads to another and another.... I think I made up for the lost time already. But now that I think about it, it could be because when the doctor told me to take my clothes off I put a slimmy on.

Edit: don't want to win the first warning award on new MB. I hope slimmy is ok to say.

Quote:Am I the only who thinks it's a little creepy that you can hover over a user's name and not only determine that they are online, but also what topic they are currently perusing?

I'm missing out. I can't hover on an iPad.

Quote:I find it more creepy that you knew that you could do that... Laughing

I didn't know...
That's only a start of what I know.  

Oh, btw, you should turn off the lights in your backroom and pick up a little bit before company comes over.

Quote:KitKat are alright....but nay on whoppers/ milk duds and reeces pieces despite me liking peanut butter.

I do like the reeces peanut butter cups though.

I don't get Whoppers!! The texture is icky!! Milk Duds will rip out a filling...or even a whole tooth if you're not careful , and I really don't like Reese's full size cups...the chocolate to peanut butter ration isn't right!!

Quote:I'm missing out. I can't hover on an iPad.

Me too!! :angry:

Quote:I'm missing out. I can't hover on an iPad.

Quote:Me too!! :angry:
Hey everybody!  Look at me!  I'm hooooovering!

Quote:That's only a start of what I know.  

Oh, btw, you should turn off the lights in your backroom and pick up a little bit before company comes over.

whoa....dead on accurate on both counts... Laughing 

Quote:I don't get Whoppers!! The texture is icky!! Milk Duds will rip out a filling...or even a whole tooth if you're not careful , and I really don't like Reese's full size cups...the chocolate to peanut butter ration isn't right!!

Reeses mini's are what you give out for halloween. :thumbsup: 

I usually eat most or all of them before that happens though, lol

Quote:Hey everybody!  Look at me!  I'm hooooovering!

Show off.

Quote:whoa....dead on accurate on both counts... Laughing 

Reeses mini's are what you give out for halloween. :thumbsup: 

I usually eat most or all of them before that happens though, lol

The minis have the perfect chocolate/peanut butter ratio!!! :thumbsup:

Raisinets.  'nuff said.

Quote:Raisinets.  'nuff said.

Raisinets are why I have trust issues!! You think you're getting some kind of chocolatey goodness...only the have it feel like you're eating chocolate covered bugs!!! Sick

Quote:Raisinets are why I have trust issues!! You think you're getting some kind of chocolatey goodness...only the have it feel like you're eating chocolate covered bugs!!! Sick

LOL....was going to say chocolate covered maggots! I swear!! You beat me to the punch :yes: 

Quote:LOL....was going to say chocolate covered maggots! I swear!! You beat me to the punch :yes:

:woot: