Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Raisinets are why I have trust issues!! You think you're getting some kind of chocolatey goodness...only the have it feel like you're eating chocolate covered bugs!!! Sick
A cross between between a boll weevil and and a roly poly, to be exact.   :yes:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:A cross between between a boll weevil and and a roly poly, to be exact.   :yes:

Exactly...like I said...trust issues!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Am I the only middle-aged man on earth who thinks the Yellow Card Ocean Avenue album is awesome?  

Anyone?

Anyone?

Quote:Am I the only middle-aged man on earth who thinks the Yellow Card Ocean Avenue album is awesome?  

Anyone?

Anyone?

I don't know who that is. Guess my lack of age is showing.

Quote:Am I the only middle-aged man on earth who thinks the Yellow Card Ocean Avenue album is awesome?  

Anyone?

Anyone?

I don't know....I've never been a middle aged man!!

Quote:I don't know who that is. Guess my lack of age is showing.
Actually, it's right in your age group.  Ocean Avenue was their only real good album.  They made a couple of other attempts but they just couldn't duplicate that one.  A very talented group that originated in Jacksonville.

Quote:I don't know....I've never been a middle aged man!!
You  should try it sometimes. It's...depressing.   B)

Quote:You  should try it sometimes. It's...depressing.   B)

I don't think I could!! I don't think I could get used to passing that much gas!! :blink:

Quote:I don't think I could!! I don't think I could get used to passing that much gas!! :blink:
You've denigrated the only positive thing about it.   Smile

Okayyy, Goodnight Jacksonville!!  (takes bow, passes gas, goes to bed)

Quote:Okayyy, Goodnight Jacksonville!!  (takes bow, passes gas, goes to bed)

Night night!!

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2013, 05:26 AM by Deacon.)

I'm starting to get worried. I wasn't falling asleep while driving home this morning, I didn't crash and go directly to bed once I got home, and I slept straight through to 3:00.

I think I'm actually getting used to nights. Ugh.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Coca Cola was originally green.

Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

Quote:I'm starting to get worried. I wasn't falling asleep while driving home this morning, I didn't crash and go directly to bed once I got home, and I slept straight through to 3:00.

I think I'm actually getting used to nights. Ugh.

How much longer are you stuck on nights?

Quote:Coca Cola was originally green.

I make it yellow.

Quote:I make it yellow.

Like Coca Cola...please keep your formula secret!!! :yes:

In the cartoon "The Jetsons", Jane Jetson is 32 and her daughter Judy is 16, which made Jane a teen mum.

Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

Quote:In the cartoon "The Jetsons", Jane Jetson is 32 and her daughter Judy is 16, which made Jane a teen mum.

And George a perv!!! :whistling:

Quote:And George a perv!!! :whistling:

<b>George J. Jetson</b> is a fictional character and the 40-year-old father of the Jetson family. He is the husband of <a class="" href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Jetson' title="Jane Jetson">Jane Jetson</a> and the father of teenage daughter Judy and elementary school aged son Elroy

Which would have made George 24 when Jane was 16

Quote:George J. Jetson is a fictional character and the 40-year-old father of the Jetson family. He is the husband of <a class="bbc_url" href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Jetson'>Jane Jetson</a> and the father of teenage daughter Judy and elementary school aged son Elroy

Which would have made George 24 when Jane was 16

Guess they legalize every thing in the future.