Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(08-11-2017, 05:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Why do ducks walk everywhere when they can fly? Ducks are stoopid.

Because they look absolutely adorable when they waddle!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-11-2017, 06:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 05:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Why do ducks walk everywhere when they can fly? Ducks are stoopid.

Because they look absolutely adorable when they waddle!!

You just like a shaking posteriour protuberence......

Tongue
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(08-11-2017, 05:53 PM)Rico Wrote:

It's probably cheaper.

Good point. They already have large bills.

(08-02-2017, 09:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 07:06 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: What a ridiculously good song this is.

What? No unimaginative melody accompanied by unrelenting heavy beats covering vapid and obscene rhyming chants filtered through Auto-Tune to compensate for complete lack of musical talent?  No scantily clad women mindlessly grinding in demeaning and salacious manner? 

This ain't music.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(08-11-2017, 10:04 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 06:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Because they look absolutely adorable when they waddle!!

You just like a shaking posteriour protuberence......

Tongue

Damn skippy!! Laughing

I just downloaded the newest Jaguars app but apparently a login is required to access anything. Has anyone else encountered this?

(08-14-2017, 02:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just downloaded the newest Jaguars app but apparently a login is required to access anything. Has anyone else encountered this?

I did too. I uninstalled the app right away.

(08-14-2017, 02:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just downloaded the newest Jaguars app but apparently a login is required to access anything. Has anyone else encountered this?

:/

Weird

Not sure I dig that. (Haven't installed it)

(08-14-2017, 05:48 PM)DragonFury Wrote:

I did too. I uninstalled the app right away.

It's off my phone now, as well. I can only think this is a bug. Surely no one would push an app with such a huge speed bump.

Here's something disturbing I experienced today; how easy it is to find someone on Facebook. I met this person this afternoon and this evening, because I had been drinking and therefor making stupid decisions, I decided to see if I could find them on Facebook. All I had was the person's first name and the city they lived in and BAM, fourth result in the list, easy like that.

(08-17-2017, 03:50 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Here's something disturbing I experienced today; how easy it is to find someone on Facebook. I met this person this afternoon and this evening, because I had been drinking and therefor making stupid decisions, I decided to see if I could find them on Facebook. All I had was the person's first name and the city they lived in and BAM, fourth result in the list, easy like that.

Creeper.

(08-17-2017, 03:50 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Here's something disturbing I experienced today; how easy it is to find someone on Facebook. I met this person this afternoon and this evening, because I had been drinking and therefor making stupid decisions, I decided to see if I could find them on Facebook. All I had was the person's first name and the city they lived in and BAM, fourth result in the list, easy like that.

Was It at least a damn chick? Or something that resembled one?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-17-2017, 06:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Was It at least a damn chick? Or something that resembled one?

It was. Striking blue eyes too. I got it bad this time.

(08-17-2017, 06:55 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 06:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Was It at least a damn chick? Or something that resembled one?

Salute..  Bout damn time.. Was startin to wonder about ya boy..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-17-2017, 06:55 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 06:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Was It at least a damn chick? Or something that resembled one?

Well now that you know her name, where she lives, where she works, who her friends are, the details of her every waking moment, and what she wears to bed, you should introduce yourself.

(08-17-2017, 06:57 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 06:55 PM)DragonFury Wrote: It was. Striking blue eyes too. I got it bad this time.

Salute..  Bout damn time.. Was startin to wonder about ya boy..

Hey now, I get enough of that crap from my mom, I don't need you scrutinizing my every move as well.

(08-17-2017, 07:32 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 06:57 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Salute..  Bout damn time.. Was startin to wonder about ya boy..

Hey now, I get enough of that crap from my mom, I don't need you scrutinizing my every move as well.

Would it kill you to give her some grandbabies...she's not getting any younger. And call her more often too!! Is that too much to ask???

(08-17-2017, 07:53 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 07:32 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Hey now, I get enough of that crap from my mom, I don't need you scrutinizing my every move as well.

Would it kill you to give her some grandbabies...she's not getting any younger. And call her more often too!! Is that too much to ask???

How would you feel if I said my mom is actually no longer allowed in my apartment?

(08-17-2017, 07:57 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 07:53 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Would it kill you to give her some grandbabies...she's not getting any younger. And call her more often too!! Is that too much to ask???

How would you feel if I said my mom is actually no longer allowed in my apartment?

You should be ashamed of yourself!!

Just so you guys know, I've decided to take the winnings of tonight's Powerball drawing in one lump sum, so I'll be off the grid for a while.

No, none of you are related to me and I've never met any of you.