Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Thank goodness, a three-day weekend. I've had enough of this crap for the week. Now to make it through today. I envision several margaritas in my future this evening.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-16-2018, 08:45 AM)Rico Wrote: Thank goodness, a three-day weekend.  I've had enough of this crap for the week.  Now to make it through today.  I envision several margaritas in my future this evening.

I think I'm psychic.

Four margaritas seems to make everything better.

(02-16-2018, 06:55 PM)Rico Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 08:45 AM)Rico Wrote: Thank goodness, a three-day weekend.  I've had enough of this crap for the week.  Now to make it through today.  I envision several margaritas in my future this evening.

I think I'm psychic.

Four margaritas seems to make everything better.

I found out that 2am Jameson isn't a good place for old guys like me.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

My Brother just got back from "The Monsters of Rock" Cruise. Met George Lynch, Tracci Guns, Drank at the bar with Tesla and swam in the ocean with Faster Pussycat......
Lucky him
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Did you hear about that one guy that did that crazy thing the other day?

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2018, 05:16 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

(02-19-2018, 05:00 PM)The Drifter Wrote: My Brother just got back from "The Monsters of Rock" Cruise. Met George Lynch, Tracci Guns, Drank at the bar with Tesla and swam in the ocean with Faster Pussycat......
Lucky him

Have you heard George Lynch play lately? I'm not sure if he's on drugs, had a stroke, has dementia or has decided on some new untimed, atonal style of playing. Whatever it is, it sounds horrible to me. Here's him at the last NAMM just last month. Ignore the condenser mic clipping and focus on the playing.

https://youtu.be/SJUcp4FZhHM

Edit: couldn't get the embedded thing to work.

It's National Margarita Day and we don't have off. Stupid company.

What a [BLEEP] way to start the day. Was drying off after my shower and there was a wasp in my towel and it stung me on the arm. Youchie. Hadn't been stung by one of those suckers in years. I don't recommend it.

(03-01-2018, 09:48 AM)Rico Wrote: What a [BLEEP] way to start the day. Was drying off after my shower and there was a wasp in my towel and it stung me on the arm. Youchie. Hadn't been stung by one of those suckers in years. I don't recommend it.

Good thing it was just on your arm...it could have been much worse!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(03-01-2018, 11:02 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 09:48 AM)Rico Wrote: What a [BLEEP] way to start the day.  Was drying off after my shower and there was a wasp in my towel and it stung me on the arm.  Youchie.  Hadn't been stung by one of those suckers in years.  I don't recommend it.

Good thing it was just on your arm...it could have been much worse!!

Guess that just depends on how much swelling is involved.   Ninja

(03-01-2018, 09:48 AM)Rico Wrote: What a [BLEEP] way to start the day.  Was drying off after my shower and there was a wasp in my towel and it stung me on the arm.  Youchie.  Hadn't been stung by one of those suckers in years.  I don't recommend it.

This could be avoided if you just bathe inside.

So... we've been hit by snow over here... fatal car crashed and numerous other incidents have happened.

I love the snow when I'm on days off, but my journey in was pretty treacherous..

The Ambulance Service I work for tweeted out for volunteers with 4x4 vehicles to assist with moving staff around to get to and from work.. in just over 2 hours, we've had over 20 cars turn up.. kinda restores your faith in humanity (a little).
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

That damn thing was lurking around in the shower again this morning.

I will report, however, that he is now a permanent resident in my septic system.

Somehow I was able to score tickets to a concert that sold out in 4 minutes. So that's nice.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018, 04:52 PM by homebiscuit.)

(03-02-2018, 12:01 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Somehow I was able to score tickets to a concert that sold out in 4 minutes. So that's nice.

A 20 seat venue to the Teletubbies reunion sing-along? I bought three tickets.

Mexico City looks like a place where you could get debilitating diarrhea simply by breathing the air.

This concludes my random thought of the day.

(03-02-2018, 04:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 12:01 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Somehow I was able to score tickets to a concert that sold out in 4 minutes. So that's nice.

A 20 seat venue to the Teletubbies reunion sing-along? I bought three tickets.

Babymetal concert on July 5th to be precise, first headlining concert they're holding in the Netherlands (ie. not part of a larger festival). Best part is I have to spend my PTO before July otherwise I lose it and I had booked that entire week off a while ago. It's just complete coincidence and good fortune that they're coming to NL that week as well.

(03-03-2018, 07:01 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 04:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: A 20 seat venue to the Teletubbies reunion sing-along? I bought three tickets.

Babymetal concert on July 5th to be precise, first headlining concert they're holding in the Netherlands (ie. not part of a larger festival). Best part is I have to spend my PTO before July otherwise I lose it and I had booked that entire week off a while ago. It's just complete coincidence and good fortune that they're coming to NL that week as well.

I had to look them up on Youtube. I will withhold comment.

(03-03-2018, 07:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 07:01 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Babymetal concert on July 5th to be precise, first headlining concert they're holding in the Netherlands (ie. not part of a larger festival). Best part is I have to spend my PTO before July otherwise I lose it and I had booked that entire week off a while ago. It's just complete coincidence and good fortune that they're coming to NL that week as well.

I had to look them up on Youtube. I will withhold comment.

Better to be silent than banned?

Buuuwwwwaaaaaaa!!!!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.