Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2018, 07:34 AM by The Drifter.)

(04-25-2018, 07:08 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 01:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote: They didn't even make an Offer at the pretrial conference. They want to drag this thing out. Which in my opinion is Male Bovine Dropping

Unfortunately, that more than likely means they feel they have a very good chance of winning with a jury trial.

Is it workers comp?

No it's not workers comp. A Van I was a passenger in got T-boned by another driver that ran the red light. Messed my shoulder and neck up. Was 3 years with the Dr's and PT to get it worked out.
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-25-2018, 07:33 AM)The Drifter Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 07:08 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Unfortunately, that more than likely means they feel they have a very good chance of winning with a jury trial.

Is it workers comp?

No it's not workers comp. A Van I was a passenger in got T-boned by another driver that ran the red light. Messed my shoulder and neck up. Was 3 years with the Dr's and PT to get it worked out.
Hmmm? Interesting they would not settle. Good luck with that, it sounds kinda open and shut case. Medical costs must be astronomical at this point.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Do I need a €1300, 49 inch, curved, ultra wide gaming monitor? No I don't.

Do I want a €1300, 49 inch, curved, ultra wide gaming monitor? Yes I do.

(04-26-2018, 09:29 AM)DragonFury Wrote: Do I need a €1300, 49 inch, curved, ultra wide gaming monitor? No I don't.

Do I want a €1300, 49 inch, curved, ultra wide gaming monitor? Yes I do.

In this type of a quandary you might want to consider the practical thing to do.

Steal it.

As of right now, April 30th 2018, 6:49pm, I am officially STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

I played golf and drank many beers yesterday. It was much more fun than work. That is all.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I went undrafted this weekend. AGAIN!
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

For some odd reason I always feel a tad lethargic after bowling night.

I need a nap.

Dude must have a horse shoe up his butt.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5779876234001...show-clips

So we drove all the way to west palm beach to get on the blimp only to have it cancelled at the last hour due to high wind gust. Yea for 12 hours driving in an 18 hour window lol.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Weeee, one more day of work left before the long weekend.

Last night of bowling tonight for the season until September. Now I have to find a new reason to drink beer on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

(05-09-2018, 08:04 AM)Rico Wrote: Last night of bowling tonight for the season until September.  Now I have to find a new reason to drink beer on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

Breathing is a good reason.

(05-09-2018, 08:04 AM)Rico Wrote: Last night of bowling tonight for the season until September. Now I have to find a new reason to drink beer on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

Call it “practice”.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

So for some reason I was able to get a twelve pack of beer for absolutely free today. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

(05-09-2018, 12:57 PM)DragonFury Wrote: So for some reason I was able to get a twelve pack of beer for absolutely free today. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

“For some reason...”

Because you wore a large jacket into the market?

(05-09-2018, 01:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 12:57 PM)DragonFury Wrote: So for some reason I was able to get a twelve pack of beer for absolutely free today. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

“For some reason...”

Unless I can pull off looking like a pregnant lady with a very square baby that's not what happened.

(05-09-2018, 03:10 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 01:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: “For some reason...”

Unless I can pull off looking like a pregnant lady with a very square baby that's not what happened.

Maybe the cashier was just afraid to say "Sir, please open your raincoat."
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I got a free Long Island Tea at Casa Marina rooftop bar the other day,

Man was that lady pissed when she got back to her table.

(05-09-2018, 03:51 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 03:10 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Unless I can pull off looking like a pregnant lady with a very square baby that's not what happened.

Maybe the cashier was just afraid to say "Sir, please open your raincoat."

She was just afraid of her own emotions.