Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(07-20-2018, 06:56 PM)The Drifter Wrote: The dip to chip ratio should be 2-1 so you're using the chip to eat the dip lol

No double-dipping please.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2018, 07:54 AM by RicoTx.)

Man work just sucks right now.  People quitting and getting layed off left and right.  It's getting to be a chore walking in the door right now.  Really bad atmosphere.  I just don't see any way they keep the office staff here.  It just doesn't make sense.  I just think it's a matter of time before they lay everybody off, including me.  The guy that I used to go to lunch with all the time quite Monday.  These new owners are doing everything they can to [BLEEP] up a very profitable business.  I'll try to hang in here until the keep me or dump me, but it's getting rough walking in the door every day.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-27-2018, 07:52 AM)Rico Wrote: Man work just sucks right now.  People quitting and getting layed off left and right.  It's getting to be a chore walking in the door right now.  Really bad atmosphere.  I just don't see any way they keep the office staff here.  It just doesn't make sense.  I just think it's a matter of time before they lay everybody off, including me.  The guy that I used to go to lunch with all the time quite Monday.  These new owners are doing everything they can to [BLEEP] up a very profitable business.  I'll try to hang in here until the keep me or dump me, but it's getting rough walking in the door every day.

Id be looking around to find me a back up plan!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(07-27-2018, 07:52 AM)Rico Wrote: Man work just sucks right now.  People quitting and getting layed off left and right.  It's getting to be a chore walking in the door right now.  Really bad atmosphere.  I just don't see any way they keep the office staff here.  It just doesn't make sense.  I just think it's a matter of time before they lay everybody off, including me.  The guy that I used to go to lunch with all the time quite Monday.  These new owners are doing everything they can to [BLEEP] up a very profitable business.  I'll try to hang in here until the keep me or dump me, but it's getting rough walking in the door every day.

Damn man, sorry to hear that. 

They are always hiring at Tilted Kilt ya know.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(07-27-2018, 11:54 AM)Deacon Wrote:

Damn man, sorry to hear that. 

They are always hiring at Tilted Kilt ya know.

I do have the legs for it...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The City Hall clock tower where I live was hit by lighting last evening and it stopped the clock at 20:45. I feel I should buy a DeLorean just to be sure.

(07-28-2018, 10:33 AM)Brett Wrote: In all seriousness about my last post, what really happened to JaguarsWoman? I noticed I didn't get a response and I'm super curious.

In all seriousness about your last post, take a hint and drop it.

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2018, 04:17 PM by Brett.)

(07-28-2018, 11:15 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 10:33 AM)Brett Wrote: In all seriousness about my last post, what really happened to JaguarsWoman? I noticed I didn't get a response and I'm super curious.

In all seriousness about your last post, take a hint and drop it.

I'll drop it but what's your deal? You can be a little nicer or just PM me.

If you say that name one more time you better break all the mirrors in your house before bed tonight.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-28-2018, 12:55 PM)Brett Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 11:15 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: In all seriousness about your last post, take a hint and drop it.

I'll drop it but what's your deal tool? You can be a little nicer or just PM me.

How many times must it be conveyed to you that this is a subject the moderators don't wish to address? Yet like some thick-headed petulant child, you keep bringing it up. Get a clue.

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2018, 04:18 PM by Brett.)

(07-28-2018, 02:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 12:55 PM)Brett Wrote: I'll drop it but what's your deal tool? You can be a little nicer or just PM me.

How many times must it be conveyed to you that this is a subject the moderators don't wish to address? Yet like some thick-headed petulant child, you keep bringing it up. Get a clue.

Wow dude...I'm dropping it but what on earth is your problem? Never had a problem with you and you just go off on me like this? You have issues bro. Never asked about her until this time and it's been like a year. I had no idea it was an issue they didn't want to address so back off. And last time I checked, you can't just insult people on message boards, "thick-head petulant child", so you should be receiving a warning for that. Have a nice day! Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]

(07-28-2018, 04:09 PM)Brett Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 02:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How many times must it be conveyed to you that this is a subject the moderators don't wish to address? Yet like some thick-headed petulant child, you keep bringing it up. Get a clue.

Wow dude...I'm dropping it but what on earth is your problem? Never had a problem with you and you just go off on me like this? You have issues bro. Never asked about her until this time and it's been like a year. I had no idea it was an issue they didn't want to address so back off. And last time I checked, you can't just insult people on message boards, "thick-head petulant child", so you should be receiving a warning for that. Have a nice day! Smile

If that is warning worthy, calling someone a “tool” would be as well...

(07-28-2018, 07:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 04:09 PM)Brett Wrote: Wow dude...I'm dropping it but what on earth is your problem? Never had a problem with you and you just go off on me like this? You have issues bro. Never asked about her until this time and it's been like a year. I had no idea it was an issue they didn't want to address so back off. And last time I checked, you can't just insult people on message boards, "thick-head petulant child", so you should be receiving a warning for that. Have a nice day! Smile

(07-28-2018, 08:43 PM)Brett Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 07:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: If that is warning worthy, calling someone a “tool” would be as well...

The moderator title next to my name means I don’t have to wait to be asked about anything on here, ever.   Smile

(07-28-2018, 07:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 04:09 PM)Brett Wrote: Wow dude...I'm dropping it but what on earth is your problem? Never had a problem with you and you just go off on me like this? You have issues bro. Never asked about her until this time and it's been like a year. I had no idea it was an issue they didn't want to address so back off. And last time I checked, you can't just insult people on message boards, "thick-head petulant child", so you should be receiving a warning for that. Have a nice day! Smile

[Image: 218f75ad93e78618993af155dc1c0630.jpg]

Layin' down the law!

(07-28-2018, 10:07 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 08:43 PM)Brett Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

The moderator title next to my name means I don’t have to wait to be asked about anything on here, ever.   Smile

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3580666]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-29-2018, 09:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 10:07 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The moderator title next to my name means I don’t have to wait to be asked about anything on here, ever.   Smile

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3580666]

[Image: tenor.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2018, 10:38 AM by Brett.)

(07-28-2018, 10:07 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 08:43 PM)Brett Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Ah forgive me. I forgot that you were such a big deal around here with that moderator title.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5549465]

Photo 

[Image: tumblr_mhkysgwy941refr1ho1_500.gif]
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...