Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(06-11-2017, 06:47 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [Image: 18951491_871465309672169_382538157347898...e=59E827B3]

Proud Daddy moment yesterday when Harry scored 2 goals in a game during his first Soccer competition!
Way to go, little man!

Let's all head down to Ladbrokes and put some money on this dude playing in the Premier League.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What a little cutie!! Great job for his first game!!

Soccer still sucks though! Wink
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-11-2017, 10:53 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Soccer still sucks though! Wink

Get bent yank.

(06-11-2017, 12:06 PM)DragonFury Wrote:

Get bent yank.

Easy now, big fella.

(06-11-2017, 12:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 12:06 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Get bent yank.

Easy now, big fella.

I'll take Things DF Has Never Heard Before for $1000, Mr Trebek.

(06-11-2017, 12:06 PM)DragonFury Wrote:

Get bent yank.

Shut up euro.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm feeling pretty damn exfoliated this morning.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-13-2017, 06:59 AM)Rico Wrote: I'm feeling pretty damn exfoliated this morning.

Exfoliation is very important.

(06-13-2017, 06:59 AM)Rico Wrote: I'm feeling pretty damn exfoliated this morning.

Did you have another accident with the pressure washer?  Or was the morning walk in 85% humidity enough?

(06-13-2017, 12:46 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Did you have another accident with the pressure washer?  Or was the morning walk in 85% humidity enough?

Those are some pretty personal questions...maybe it wasn't an "accident" this time.  Ninja

(06-13-2017, 12:46 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

I think it was the new loofah that came with the Axe body wash.

(06-13-2017, 01:06 PM)Rico Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 12:46 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Did you have another accident with the pressure washer?  Or was the morning walk in 85% humidity enough?

But does it wash a butt pretty good?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(06-13-2017, 01:06 PM)Rico Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 12:46 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Did you have another accident with the pressure washer?  Or was the morning walk in 85% humidity enough?

Are women throwing themselves at you now?

(06-13-2017, 01:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 01:06 PM)Rico Wrote: I think it was the new loofah that came with the Axe body wash.

Are women throwing themselves at you now?

Pffft.  That's an everyday occurrence.

However, I'm not sure if I used the loofah correctly.  There was a terry cloth side and a loofah side, and there was no instruction manual.  I didn't know if I was supposed to use one side, both, or which one first.

For anyone who cares; the thread on the previous board was started at 7:40AM on Sept 18, 2013. It had 14,031 posts over 702 pages though a fair few were hidden by mods. Biggest posters were Bchbunnie4 (2935 posts), Rico (1545 posts), Deacon (1176 posts), homebiscuit (1083 posts), and Superfan32 (950 posts) and there were 12 poster with 100 or more posts in the thread.

Wow...that's a lot of posts.

Speaking of threads. I did notice that the most awesome thread from the last board. The First booze thread did not make it over. I'm trying to recall who created it  I'm pretty sure the awesome members name sounded like Jagwired or something exactly close to that. not that it matters or anything.

Oh, and then I come here to see that that damn Fresno wino Senior Stealyourthreadtastico done went and stole, I mean posted my, I mean whoever it was that started that awesome thread idea and posted it up over here without even a shred of credit to the original awesome member. Looks like the streets in Fresno only run one way. Undecided  Big Grin
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(06-13-2017, 05:24 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Speaking of threads. I did notice that the most awesome thread from the last board. The First booze thread did not make it over. I'm trying to recall who created it  I'm pretty sure the awesome members name sounded like Jagwired or something exactly close to that. not that it matters or anything.

Oh, and then I come here to see that that damn Fresno wino Senior Stealyourthreadtastico done went and stole, I mean posted my, I mean whoever it was that started that awesome thread idea and posted it up over here without even a shred of credit to the original awesome member. Looks like the streets in Fresno only run one way. Undecided  Big Grin

They have streets?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I know I had more than 100 post in the old one
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Here's to 694+ Pages to go Big Grin
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!