Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(01-02-2019, 10:39 AM)Rico Wrote: Got two new kids over the holidays.

Othello

Dexter
Nice! 
Are they all getting along?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-02-2019, 12:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 10:39 AM)Rico Wrote: Got two new kids over the holidays.

Othello

Dexter
Nice! 
Are they all getting along?

Dexter and Othello are getting along great.  They're best buds.

Elliott is starting to warm up to them.  I think he still misses Hannah.

Dexter is only 8 months old.  He's a a wildman.  He's the canine version of the Energizer Bunny.  I hadn't had a puppy in at least fifteen years.  I forgot how much energy they have.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Very cool Rico, I know it hasn't been easy, but it is nice to see your enthusiasm for the new family members.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019, 06:16 PM by Jags.)

My wife ordered a new comforter set.  It came in the mail today.  I opened it and immediately thought, “what a sham!”

4.20am and it's time for Metallica.

If Metallica can't pull me through this night shift, nothing will.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Did you ever rip a fart so hard you thought it was ripping you a new bunghole??????
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(01-21-2019, 06:07 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Did you ever rip a fart so hard you thought it was ripping you a new bunghole??????

No, but I have had instances I would describe as "butt cheeks flapping in the breeze."

(01-20-2019, 05:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Tonight!

Super Blood Wolf Moon Eclipse of 2019: Complete Guide

I have some pretty good photos of it, but the clouds moved in before the best part. I take it you are a space nerd? Well, I already knew part of that. Smile

(01-21-2019, 06:12 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 06:07 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Did you ever rip a fart so hard you thought it was ripping you a new bunghole??????

No, but I have had instances I would describe as "butt cheeks flapping in the breeze."

Start doing some squats, tighten up them flappy butt cheeks!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Do you remember when you couldn't fart on this board, and you had to butt gas?

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019, 09:19 AM by homebiscuit.)

(01-21-2019, 07:38 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 05:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Tonight!

Super Blood Wolf Moon Eclipse of 2019: Complete Guide

I have some pretty good photos of it, but the clouds moved in before the best part. I take it you are a space nerd? Well, I already knew part of that. Smile

I am. And a well equipped one. I pulled out my big 10” for some penetrating views.

https://telescopes.net/store/media/exten...20-44a.jpg

(01-22-2019, 09:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 07:38 PM)Sammy Wrote: I have some pretty good photos of it, but the clouds moved in before the best part. I take it you are a space nerd? Well, I already knew part of that. Smile

I am. And a well equipped one. I pulled out my big 10” for some penetrating views.

I think you can get arrested for that...

(01-22-2019, 10:17 AM)Rico Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 09:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I am. And a well equipped one. I pulled out my big 10” for some penetrating views.

I think you can get arrested for that...

Several times, as a matter of fact.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019, 04:18 PM by RicoTx.)

So we discovered that the puppy knows how to open the back door.  We went to dinner, and left the dogs out, and when we got back the back door was open and all three dogs were inside.  Same thing happened when we went to the Metro on Saturday morning.  We knew the dog could get out, because the door opens out.  We have handles rather than doorknobs and the damn dog grabs onto the handle with his paws and backpedals while standing up.  We thought he had gotten lucky but he knows exactly what he's doing.

On the positive side, they didn't destroy anything in the house.

Dogs is funny.

(01-22-2019, 04:16 PM)Rico Wrote: So we discovered that the puppy knows how to open the back door.  We went to dinner, and left the dogs out, and when we got back the back door was open and all three dogs were inside.  Same thing happened when we went to the Metro on Saturday morning.  We knew the dog could get out, because the door opens out.  We have handles rather than doorknobs and the damn dog grabs onto the handle with his paws and backpedals while standing up.  We thought he had gotten lucky but he knows exactly what he's doing.

Dogs is funny.

We have a cat that did that on interior doors. We had to change from handles to knobs.

So it was an interesting night at the ole bowling alley last night.  We had an actual fight.  Things were crazy for a good fifteen minutes.  Some guy on the team we were bowling got into it with a guy on the lanes next to us.  There were a good 15-20 people trying to break things up and they eventually had to drag the guy on the lanes next to us out the door.  I didn’t see what started everything but supposedly the guy next to us pushed the guy as they were going by each other on the steps, and the guy from our lanes fell down the steps onto the floor.  That was about when I saw things start happening.  The guy got up off of the floor and started swinging then all hell broke loose.

Oddly there was no alcohol involved.  

Maybe that was the problem?

(01-23-2019, 08:49 AM)Rico Wrote: So it was an interesting night at the ole bowling alley last night.  We had an actual fight.  Things were crazy for a good fifteen minutes.  Some guy on the team we were bowling got into it with a guy on the lanes next to us.  There were a good 15-20 people trying to break things up and they eventually had to drag the guy on the lanes next to us out the door.  I didn’t see what started everything but supposedly the guy next to us pushed the guy as they were going by each other on the steps, and the guy from our lanes fell down the steps onto the floor.  That was about when I saw things start happening.  The guy got up off of the floor and started swinging then all hell broke loose.

Oddly there was no alcohol involved.  

Maybe that was the problem?

[Image: big-lebowski-john-turturro-jesus.jpg?itok=8Wgzidl4]

(01-22-2019, 04:16 PM)Rico Wrote: So we discovered that the puppy knows how to open the back door.  We went to dinner, and left the dogs out, and when we got back the back door was open and all three dogs were inside.  Same thing happened when we went to the Metro on Saturday morning.  We knew the dog could get out, because the door opens out.  We have handles rather than doorknobs and the damn dog grabs onto the handle with his paws and backpedals while standing up.  We thought he had gotten lucky but he knows exactly what he's doing.

Dogs is funny.

Rico doesn’t lock his doors everyone!  

BTW, are these your dogs?  May want to check your mileage.
[Image: subaru.jpg]

(01-23-2019, 05:02 PM)Jags Wrote:

Dogs is funny.

Rico doesn’t lock his doors everyone!  

BTW, are these your dogs?  May want to check your mileage.
[Image: subaru.jpg]

You want to try to break in with two shepherds and a lab/pit mix in the yard...be my guest.