Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Ugh, my wife likes to keep the house at 72 degrees. It makes walking out to grill dinner at 89 with a feels like of 97 feel quit nice. I’ll chill out here for a bit

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019, 07:39 PM by The Drifter.)

Been Jamming to nothing but The Ramones the last few days..... Yeah, I'm a Punk Rocker Fossil........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(07-18-2019, 02:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m a grandpa again. (sigh) 39 never felt so old.

(07-18-2019, 03:11 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 02:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m a grandpa again. (sigh) 39 never felt so old.

We're the same age???

You kids...   Wink

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Well, I've been up for over 24 hours again, this damn insomnia is really kicking my [BLEEP]. The Dr Rx'd me Trazodone for sleep but it's not working. Looks like I'm going to have to see him again
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

1. Take a plane ride, meet a single serving friend
2. Go to many self help meetings and find a woman just as crazy as you.
3. Make soap with your single serving friend.
4. Start a club, let mayhem ensue.
5. Get better?

I’ve only seen it kinda work in the movies. But seems like quite an adventure either way.

Publix Premium dark roast coffee is really good.

That is all.

Coffee and The Ramones blasting..... What a way to get the Blood Pumping.......

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 07:19 AM by RicoTx.)

Went to the driving range last night to take a few swings.  First time I've tried it since hosing up my ankle.  After the first couple of tentative swings, I was quite surprised/pleased how well I was hitting the ball.  I'm supposed to play at Fleming Island with my brother-in-law on Sunday.  I'm stoked now.  Hopefully, the weather holds out.

Next, need to try bowling.  The season starts in a month.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(08-01-2019, 07:19 AM)Rico Wrote: Went to the driving range last night to take a few swings.  First time I've tried it since hosing up my ankle.  After the first couple of tentative swings, I was quite surprised/pleased how well I was hitting the ball.  I'm supposed to play at Fleming Island with my brother-in-law on Sunday.  I'm stoked now.  Hopefully, the weather holds out.

Good to hear!

(08-01-2019, 07:19 AM)Rico Wrote: Went to the driving range last night to take a few swings.  First time I've tried it since hosing up my ankle.  After the first couple of tentative swings, I was quite surprised/pleased how well I was hitting the ball.  I'm supposed to play at Fleming Island with my brother-in-law on Sunday.  I'm stoked now.  Hopefully, the weather holds out.

Break a leg!

HBD Bunny

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019, 08:18 PM by Jags.)

Which one of you drive Maroon Honda Ridgeline? I saw one off CR 210 today with way too much Jags swag on it for it not to be a member.

I’ll even narrow it down to 8:15 am

(08-02-2019, 02:53 PM)Jags Wrote: HBD Bunny

Thank you!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

So...I’m in the passenger seat while my wife is driving down 95. A Sprinter-like van pulls up to my right. At first glance I’m thinking this dude looks a little like David Gerrard. He just looks over smiles and nods, then gives me a thumbs up. I nodded back. But completely lost as to what happened or caused the friendly gestures.

(08-03-2019, 12:32 PM)Jags Wrote: So...I’m in the passenger seat while my wife is driving down 95. A Sprinter-like van pulls up to my right.  At first glance I’m thinking this dude looks a little like David Gerrard.   He just looks over smiles and nods, then gives me a thumbs up.  I nodded back.  But completely lost as to what happened or caused the friendly gestures.

Were there any "extracurricular activities" occurring in the front seat of your car when he pulled up alongside?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(08-03-2019, 12:32 PM)Jags Wrote: So...I’m in the passenger seat while my wife is driving down 95. A Sprinter-like van pulls up to my right.  At first glance I’m thinking this dude looks a little like David Gerrard.   He just looks over smiles and nods, then gives me a thumbs up.  I nodded back.  But completely lost as to what happened or caused the friendly gestures.

Are you sure he was looking at you?

(08-03-2019, 01:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Are you sure he was looking at you?

Pretty certain.  His vehicle was much higher, I’m not even sure he’d have an angle to even see my wife.  Plus he was ever so slightly behind.  He made a point to pull up on come to the window.  We were in center lane so he could’ve just went on the other side if he was wanting to look at my wife.

Someone's got their hands on my CC details. Tried to charge €4300 at a hotel, except my limit is only €2000.

(08-05-2019, 07:55 AM)DragonFury Wrote: Someone's got their hands on my CC details. Tried to charge €4300 at a hotel, except my limit is only €2000.

Someone had a good night in Amsterdam.

(08-02-2019, 08:02 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Break a leg!

[Image: tenor.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato