Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Booze Thread

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2020, 05:24 PM by Jags.)

(04-28-2020, 03:46 PM)PF* Wrote: Headband is a nice touch. Maybe sweat pants too and dump water on your tee shirt for artificial sweat.
A bag of chips would complete the look.

Great idea!!!!   Now I need to find a “ Sun’s out Guns out” tank top.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Liquor store was out of Miller High Life and Rolling Rock so I had to go to a backup tonight...…. Budweiser...….. I guess I'll just grin and bear it...…...
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(05-09-2020, 04:32 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Liquor store was out of Miller High Life and Rolling Rock so I had to go to a backup tonight...…. Budweiser...….. I guess I'll just grin and bear it...…...

You COULD ask worse my friend

I had about a dozen people over for burgers and a Cards Against Humanity drinkfest.

I had much boozes.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 06:49 PM by Jags.)

(05-10-2020, 03:35 PM)Rico Wrote: I had about a dozen people over for burgers and a Cards Against Humanity drinkfest.

I had much boozes.

Had to google what “Cards Against Humanity” was. That looks fun!   I’d bet I’d win that mother [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] double [BLEEP]’ing [BLEEP] fest

Something tells me WingerDinger would be pretty good at it too.  Where’s that “duder” been?

(05-11-2020, 06:45 PM)Jags Wrote:
(05-10-2020, 03:35 PM)Rico Wrote: I had about a dozen people over for burgers and a Cards Against Humanity drinkfest.

I had much boozes.

Had to google what “Cards Against Humanity” was. That looks fun!   I’d bet I’d win that mother [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] double [BLEEP]’ing [BLEEP] fest

Something tells me WingerDinger would be pretty good at it too.  Where’s that “duder” been?

You just never know.  It's the luck of the draw.  I'm considered to be a bit of a twisted [BLEEP] and the winner of the game, prior to the one this past Saturday, was someone's 79 year-old mother.  

It's obviously a more fun game when there is alcohol involved.  And you certainly can't be easily offended or you'd better not be playing.

Welp…… The liquor store had my usual Miller High Life so...…. It's the Champagne of Beers Tonight
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

I had much boozes.

We love that game. So twisted.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(05-12-2020, 10:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

I had much boozes.

We love that game. So twisted.

Some of the 'answers' even make me a bit uncomfortable.  The nice thing about the game, in my opinion, you don't necessarily have to win to have a really good time.

Welp...... It's a Rolling Rock night. My Fav Liquor store was out of Miller High Life

Wow, no updates to this thread in months during a pandemic quarantine and Jags season where we're all murdering our livers.

What's wrong with us?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2020, 09:19 AM by homebiscuit.)

I haven't sobered up enough to post.

This is what I've been drinking, almost exclusively, for the last 6 months. I just love it. It's smooth and simple - one shot glass at time. 

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Frodsewineandliquor.com%2...f=1&nofb=1]

Been drinking everyday almost (just a 6 pack) Either Budweiser or Miller High Life

(10-25-2020, 09:23 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Been drinking everyday almost (just a 6 pack) Either Budweiser or Miller High Life

Champagne brews! Nice

Kinda find when I can't socialize, I drink a lot less.

Let's do a quick six my brother said. 

Gonna be a long morning boys.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 12:45 PM by RicoTx.)

I haven't had a drink in over a month.

I have intentions of ending that this weekend.

Banana Banana

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 06:56 PM by Sammy.)

(10-25-2020, 09:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I haven't sobered up enough to post.

This is what I've been drinking, almost exclusively, for the last 6 months. I just love it. It's smooth and simple - one shot glass at time. 

I do like the JB Honey ... But, I would buy you a bottle of Twenty Grand (Gold) if I were near you. Also, keep your booze in the freezer. I'm a professional.

I have also became a collector of Bourbon. May sound stupid (and it is) but I have around 12k+ wrapped up in hard to find Bourbon ... and I am only a novice.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTbUDdJCoPcCLVMhvoyN...4&usqp=CAc]

(10-29-2020, 06:46 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 09:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I haven't sobered up enough to post.

I do like the JB Honey ... But, I would buy you a bottle of Twenty Grand (Gold) if I were near you. Also, keep your booze in the freezer. I'm a professional.

I have also became a collector of Bourbon. May sound stupid (and it is) but I have around 12k+ wrapped up in hard to find Bourbon ... and I am only a novice.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTbUDdJCoPcCLVMhvoyN...4&usqp=CAc]

$12k is an expensive hangover. Or do you drink any of it? I was sampling bourbons for a while and decided that it was an expensive gamble to buy a bottle of liquor I didn't really like. Knob Creek is my favorite and only found one or two others that came in a close 2nd place. Four Roses bourbon? I couldn't finish the bottle. Blech!

I don't consider JB Honey real bourbon, or a hard liquor for that matter. I tell my teetotaling wife that it's my coronavirus medicine ("Have I gotten the virus yet? There you go!") It's just a sweet smooth shot that warms me up nice and slow. Which is good because I discovered the Knob Creek can get away from me if not tempered.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2020, 09:05 AM by RicoTx.)

Is Boone's Farm a bourbon?