Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Booze Thread

I'll Stick to my Johnnie Walker, I'm a Scotch man
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Now drinking Kona Light blonde ale. Very interesting. They put in a lot more hops than you usually see in light beer then balanced it out with a bit of mango. I'd drink it again.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-30-2020, 04:01 PM)mikesez Wrote: Now drinking Kona Light blonde ale.  Very interesting.  They put in a lot more hops than you usually see in light beer then balanced it out with a bit of mango. I'd drink it again.

The only one of theirs I care for is the Longboard, the rest are just variations on hop water.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The year of 40th bdays will end soon.  Sick

Today I am celebrating the Blue Moon with Blue Moon at Dizney.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Hard liquor does not agree with me, but I love several dark beers.

Usually trappist.  My absolute favorite?  Achel Bruin.

[Image: 9335486717_a06366fbc1_k.jpg]

They stopped distributing it up here about 8 years ago, unfortunately.  It's been Westmalle since then.

[Image: 518585599_e09e13abeb_o.jpg]

As for domestic beer, I'd say Steel Reserve is my current favorite.

[Image: OIP.k8BL2nYjtqcbhhJ9qn9j7QHaHa?pid=Api&rs=1]
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

I'm beginning to get concerned about myself. I haven't had an alcoholic beverage for 25 days.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-03-2020, 10:02 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I'm beginning to get concerned about myself.  I haven't had an alcoholic beverage for 25 days.

You’re a better man than me.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

I’m burning through handles of Larceny Small Batch 92 proof 2 fingers neat at a time.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

My pops got back today from a week in Oregon fishing and crabbing. Asked him how it went and he said well the day we went fishing was great but the other five days we spent drinking weren't bad either. 

Buncha goons lol.

This thread makes me feel better about myself. Even though I’ve got my demons.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2020, 06:46 PM by The Drifter.)

Just tried that Drizly App to get some booze delivered, Only took an hour so that's not bad. Looks like a Natty Boh and Johnnie Walker Black night
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Natty and Walker? Never tried that combo. But sounds like a recipe for a headache in the morning at best.

Busch lattes in the fridge for me as we speak. Probably my going to drink one on my lunch break.

(11-11-2020, 07:55 PM)Jags Wrote: Natty and Walker?  Never tried that combo.  But sounds like a recipe for a headache in the morning at best.

Nah, felt like a million bucks this morning. Only drank 6 Tall Boys National Bohemians and 2 shots of Walker. I am not an Alcoholic Laughing

Bought a case of Moosehead..... finally found it again in my town....... Grab a Moose and Get Loose!

Alright, [BLEEP] this no alcohol [BLEEP]. This already feels like it's going to be a margarita night.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-18-2020, 09:25 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Bought a case of Moosehead..... finally found it again in my town....... Grab a Moose and Get Loose!

We get that here in cans. It's ok, not much different than the Molsen IMO.

I didn't want to hijack the other thread but HB, have you really never had a Moscow Mule? 

Is it not a popular drink back East?

Before the pandemic, it seemed like every restaurant here in the Orlando area was rolling out their version of the moscow mule.
Haven't really eaten out since.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.