Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Booze Thread

(01-18-2023, 10:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm staying out of here during my dry January (what was I thinking?)

It hasn't rained here in January either...

Smile
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-18-2023, 10:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm staying out of here during my dry January (what was I thinking?)

What are you thinking doing a dry January when the Jags are in the playoffs?  Save that crap for after the Superb Owl.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We drank Jack Daniels and ran from the law, this new generation drinks Whiteclaw and calls the law…. We ain’t the same ?
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(01-19-2023, 09:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

What are you thinking doing a dry January when the Jags are in the playoffs?  Save that crap for after the Superb Owl.

Had I known, it would have been dry February, or March, or something.

Just got dumped. Definitely doing liquor tonight.

(01-19-2023, 08:32 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Just got dumped. Definitely doing liquor tonight.

Make a plan for how you end up safe in your bed before you get too far in.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-19-2023, 08:50 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 08:32 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Just got dumped. Definitely doing liquor tonight.

Make a plan for how you end up safe in your bed before you get too far in.

Just don't remind him he'll be in that bed alone.

Oh, hey, Talented Kalamari! Wassup man?? (bro hug) Sorry to hear the news. Don't worry about it, brother. There's plenty of fish in the sea. Let's go do some shots. 

Big Grin

Not gonna lie, I’m a bit jealous.  Definitely a cause for a celebratory drink!

When we’re dating we don’t want to be single, when you’re married you want to be.  That’s really weird. 

I’m sorry to hear that.  Time heals all wounds.  Sometimes some strange will heal it too.  Even more so if it’s her best friend/sister/mom… 

Keep your chin up, bro.  You’ll be better off in the long run.

Step up to my bar..... I'll pour you a shot, Straight up or on the rocks........

[Image: IMG_0945_1_.JPG]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Thanks for all the kind words guys. It'll get better with time. Just sucks right now.

My dad told me a long time ago, best way to get over a girl is get a new one.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-19-2023, 11:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: My dad told me a long time ago, best way to get over a girl is get a new one.

He just needs to come work for me a bit.  I’ve got three very hot clients I’m pretty sure are “desperate housewives”. (More if I count the barf ones)  One in particular I’m unsure about. All very flirty. He’d have his rebound in no time. 

That one though… I’ve had many females say “they’re not afraid to get dirty” , but this one added the “down” to it.   “Down and dirty”.  She was talking about ripping out her plants in the beds. I offered our services and was told she wasn’t afraid to get down and dirty.  Between the constant smiles, eye contact (with a few rogue looks across the body) and that remark?   Wow!

[Image: PBSKeg.jpg]

Never tried this spirit, might need to.... anyone have any experiance with it?

Bourbon bonanza: Buffalo Trace celebrates filling eight millionth barrel of bourbon since Prohibition
Fans could win a $10k trip to Buffalo Trace’s exclusive Stagg Lodge in contest celebrating milestone

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/bo...rohibition

(01-23-2023, 03:16 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Never tried this spirit, might need to.... anyone have any experiance with it?

Bourbon bonanza: Buffalo Trace celebrates filling eight millionth barrel of bourbon since Prohibition
Fans could win a $10k trip to Buffalo Trace’s exclusive Stagg Lodge in contest celebrating milestone

I like BT, especially with one of their cigars.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-23-2023, 04:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-23-2023, 03:16 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Never tried this spirit, might need to.... anyone have any experiance with it?

I like BT, especially with one of their cigars.

Just checked my local liquor stores...... No one up here carries it. I'll be back down in Jax on 2/12, would someone like to recommend where I can pick up a bottle?????

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2023, 06:39 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

Since I live in Maryland, finding Jaguar related stuff is damn near impossible. I buy most of my Jag gear direct from the Jaguars site, or NFL.com. Every now and then I will search eBay for something Jaguar related...... Well, I found this Jag Bud Lite can and got it. The listing said the can was not full since eBay does not allow alcohol sales on thier site. Imagine my surprise when I got the item and the can was unopened and full. This will make the can a little more valuable in the future. If you notice, tha can is dated 2017 so it's 6 years old now..... I'll set it  on my bar for now, will find a permanant place for it later........

[Image: jaxbeer.JPG]

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2023, 09:31 PM by The Drifter.)

Saturday night and time to relax....... A freshly made Southern Comfort and Ginger Ale in my Rush Limbaugh glass should do the trick.........  And I think I'll enjoy a good cigar while I'm at it.......

[Image: soco.JPG]

Had about 8 moscow mules last night haha.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

Even though I either drink Moosehead or Michelob Ultra, I still think some of those old Bud Commercials are funny..... Like this one.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUgLvsCau4s