Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Booze Thread

Crown so tasty.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wild Turkey 100 proof mixes well with eggnog. I hope you all can read this.

Mixing one for the walk. Friggin dog literally head butting me wanting to go walking. Spoiled little [BLEEP].
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017, 10:39 AM by imtheblkranger.)

Haven't posted in this thread in forever. It's winter which means it's Stout/porter season for me.

Founders Breakfast Stout
Nib Smuggler by Funky Buddah (definitely a must try if you can find it)
Pretty much any coffee/oatmeal Stout when the temp gets under 50 is great.

I don't do a ton of liquor, my wife likes Crown Apple (as do most in their mid 20s) My go-to affordable is probably New Amsterdam Gin and some diet tonic. Simple, smooth, and refreshing.

My wife gives me crap every time I make a dry gin martini. Calls it a "girls drink" which I'm not quite sure where she gets that one lol

My 52 year old father loves him some fireball lol so those get togethers are always something

I've also recently had some beers brewed with Habaneros and jalapenos.

Ballast Point Sculpin IPA w/hab
Some local IPA with Jal
A local pumpkin ale w/hab which was amazing

The jalapeno isn't too spicy, just a little flavor. The BP habanero is hot. It's weird bc it settles to the bottom of the bottle and you can't exactly shake it. Definitely have to pour it into a glass, otherwise about 2/3 through your beer you feel like you're drinking hot wings
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-17-2017, 10:36 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Haven't posted in this thread in forever. It's winter which means it's Stout/porter season for me.

Founders Breakfast Stout

I don't do a ton of liquor, my wife likes Crown Apple (as do most in their mid 20s) My go-to affordable is probably New Amsterdam Gin and some diet tonic. Simple, smooth, and refreshing.

My wife gives me crap every time I make a dry gin martini. Calls it a "girls drink" which I'm not quite sure where she gets that one lol

My 52 year old father loves him some fireball lol so those get togethers are always something

Some local IPA with Jal

The jalapeno isn't too spicy, just a little flavor. The BP habanero is hot. It's weird bc it settles to the bottom of the bottle and you can't exactly shake it. Definitely have to pour it into a glass, otherwise about 2/3 through your beer you feel like you're drinking hot wings

Splash Fireball and Crown Apple in a hot mug of apple cider and top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg, great warm drink in the cold weather. And she drinks whisky, she can rag on your martini if she wants.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-17-2017, 10:59 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 10:36 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Haven't posted in this thread in forever. It's winter which means it's Stout/porter season for me.

Founders Breakfast Stout

Some local IPA with Jal

Splash Fireball and Crown Apple in a hot mug of apple cider and top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg, great warm drink in the cold weather. And she drinks whisky, she can rag on your martini if she wants.

That sounds delicious.

And hey I'm not complaining, she even drinks it straight which is awesome. I like Whiskey and Scotch. I just rarely buy any since I'm cheap and if I drink some, I want it to be the good stuff
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Victory drinks, let’s here it! What do we have?

(01-14-2018, 08:01 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Victory drinks, let’s here it! What do we have?

I'm on my 11tieth crown and coke.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-14-2018, 08:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 08:01 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Victory drinks, let’s here it! What do we have?

I'm on my 11tieth crown and coke.

‘Atta boy

Gene Sterratore looks like an extra from The Godfather 3.

Hibiki 21 for me followed by some Casa Noble Añejo.

(01-14-2018, 09:27 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Hibiki 21 for me followed by some Casa Noble Añejo.

GO easy, morning comes early!

Do the 11 Yuenglings I had since the start of the game count?  It was $2.00 pints at Tilted Kilt since NFL games were on and I have a hard time resisting a bargain.  That..and I wasn't driving.  Banana
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Jameson. My head is slightly cloudy today. Well, more cloudy than usual.

(01-15-2018, 12:05 PM)Rico Wrote:

Do the 11 Yuenglings I had since the start of the game count?  It was $2.00 pints at Tilted Kilt since NFL games were on and I have a hard time resisting a bargain.  That..and I wasn't driving.  Banana

They count!

I watched the second half of the game Sunday at the "swim up" bar here in Runaway Bay Jamaica.
Red Stripe and Appleton gold went well with a big winSmile

I helped guys around me at Tailgaters with Bills tix and they gave me a bottle of Macallan 12 as a thank you. I cracked it after the Pitt game and loved it. Another scotch I picked up and am enjoying is Glenfarclas.

It is also stout/porter season here for me.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(01-16-2018, 03:02 PM)PF* Wrote: I helped guys around me at Tailgaters with Bills tix and they gave me a bottle of Macallan 12 as a thank you. I cracked it after the Pitt game and loved it. Another scotch I picked up and am enjoying is Glenfarclas.

Can't go wrong with Macallan 12. 

In the whiskey world I actually have been veering away from the bourbon a bit more lately in favor of Scotch (Glenmorangie) and some better single pot still Irish whiskies. (Green Spot, RedBreast 12, and Powers-John's Lane 12)

Today however, is a bloody mary day.  Today I'm sprucing up my zing-zang mix with some horseradish, wasabi powder, chipotle powder, citrus, olives and a dash of louisiana hot sauce.

(02-18-2018, 01:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 03:02 PM)PF* Wrote: I helped guys around me at Tailgaters with Bills tix and they gave me a bottle of Macallan 12 as a thank you. I cracked it after the Pitt game and loved it. Another scotch I picked up and am enjoying is Glenfarclas.

Can't go wrong with Macallan 12. 

In the whiskey world I actually have been veering away from the bourbon a bit more lately in favor of Scotch (Glenmorangie) and some better single pot still Irish whiskies. (Green Spot, RedBreast 12, and Powers-John's Lane 12)

Today however, is a bloody mary day.  Today I'm sprucing up my zing-zang mix with some horseradish, wasabi powder, chipotle powder, citrus, olives and a dash of louisiana hot sauce.

I love a good Bloody Mary.

NO Booze for me lately, they have me on Tramadol for pain so.......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!