Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fear the dead back on tonight!

(07-12-2017, 11:13 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 09:35 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: My husband and I were watching it last night and he says, "Hey, you are Madison!" I so wanted to throat punch him.

Not exactly the best response to convince him he's wrong.

I know, which didn't make me feel any better. To be fair it was at the end of both episodes at which point I'd had my fill of her. 

He did clarify that he meant in a situation similar to how they're having to live he could see me becoming more like her. I can see where he would draw that conclusion but I still don't like it because I can't stand her. But we're all capable of becoming someone we don't like given the right circumstances.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-12-2017, 05:28 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 11:13 AM)rollerjag Wrote: Not exactly the best response to convince him he's wrong.

I know, which didn't make me feel any better. To be fair it was at the end of both episodes at which point I'd had my fill of her. 

He did clarify that he meant in a situation similar to how they're having to live he could see me becoming more like her. I can see where he would draw that conclusion but I still don't like it because I can't stand her. But we're all capable of becoming someone we don't like given the right circumstances.

It sounds like a good job of acting by Kim Dickens, to inspire such intense dislike. .
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I kinda get it though. White man's laws no longer apply.

Can't wait to find out Madison is like Darryl's sister or something.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

White man's laws!!!!!
Huh

(07-13-2017, 08:21 AM)Monty Wrote: White man's laws!!!!!

Their words!! LOL

(07-12-2017, 06:13 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 05:28 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I know, which didn't make me feel any better. To be fair it was at the end of both episodes at which point I'd had my fill of her. 

It sounds like a good job of acting by Kim Dickens, to inspire such intense dislike. .

I do like her as an actress and was excited when I heard she was going to be on the show.... until Madison. Lol. But yes, if an actor I like can play a part and make me believe it then they are hitting it out of the park, even if I loathe the character.

The thing that annoys me so far is how they act like hardened vets after 2 seasons. The Clarks act like they're season 7 Rick's group.
Huh

[Image: 15b9a649095667504cd0242bb37dcbdea6edaf08...5df938.jpg]

Nothing?!
Huh

Waiting for the wife to get home to watch it on the DVR. Passed out from heat and sadness yesterday.

Not impressed to be honest.

I'm still enjoying it
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-20-2017, 09:26 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I'm still enjoying it

I'm trying to. It does have some good stuff but it kind of drags.

I can't even remember why Daniel is/was so mad at Victor. Madison still isn't Rick no matter how much they try. How do you let Troy stab the guy in the back of the truck and not just shoot him and be done with it? The bickering between the ranchers and nation is just dumb. There's friggin' zombies walking around!
Huh

(09-21-2017, 08:00 AM)Monty Wrote: The bickering between the ranchers and nation is just dumb. 

It's commentary on the BLM movement in America. That's all I'll say on the matter since we're not in the Politics Forum.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Giving the natives control of the weapons was utterly stupid.

(09-21-2017, 01:54 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Giving the natives control of the weapons was utterly stupid.

Since when do the "good" guys do anything else?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Apparently Alicia has the lung capacity of a whale and everyone else instantly died?
Huh

(10-03-2017, 08:35 AM)Monty Wrote: Apparently Alicia has the lung capacity of a whale and everyone else instantly died?

She's got one heck of a backhand too.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I like how Kemosabe just assumed he was heading to the dam. Nuh uh Bubba, this is your land.