Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Signatures and quotes

(06-06-2017, 08:34 AM)Protozoa Wrote: This maybe a bit off topic but does anyone know if there's a way the change your user name. I signed up with Facebook on the old boards and it defaulted to my actual name after the switch.

The only thing I've found is user title but that only changes the title under a person's name.

Thanks for any help given.

I'm assuming you wanted Protozoa, in which case your profile has been fixed.  If not, let me know.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017, 12:02 PM by Protozoa.)

(06-06-2017, 11:31 AM)FBT Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 08:34 AM)Protozoa Wrote: This maybe a bit off topic but does anyone know if there's a way the change your user name. I signed up with Facebook on the old boards and it defaulted to my actual name after the switch.

The only thing I've found is user title but that only changes the title under a person's name.

I'm assuming you wanted Protozoa, in which case your profile has been fixed.  If not, let me know.

You are correct Sir, much appreciated.

(06-06-2017, 10:03 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 08:34 AM)AJ Pierce Wrote: This maybe a bit off topic but does anyone know if there's a way the change your user name. I signed up with Facebook on the old boards and it defaulted to my actual name after the switch.

You have to pm Bunny like 1000 times.. Her pm box is broke  and she'll only get 1 of the 1000 pm's. Just keep pming

[Image: Trap-game.jpg]
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(06-05-2017, 08:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is there a way to turn off signatures.

Just go to signatures and click off

(06-06-2017, 03:48 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 08:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is there a way to turn off signatures.

Just go to signatures and click off

Did you just tell me to click off?

(06-06-2017, 10:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 03:48 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Just go to signatures and click off

Did you just tell me to click off?

It's better to be clicked off than clicked on.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-06-2017, 10:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 10:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Did you just tell me to click off?

It's better to be clicked off than clicked on.

Don't judge me for my preferences.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(06-06-2017, 11:09 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 10:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It's better to be clicked off than clicked on.

Don't judge me for my preferences.

No judgements, you have every right to be wrong. Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-05-2017, 04:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Once we get some of the other tweaks done with the board, I may attempt to "dress it up" a bit more.

I have some ideas for making the board cuter but don't know if some of them are possible.

(06-11-2017, 03:54 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 04:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Once we get some of the other tweaks done with the board, I may attempt to "dress it up" a bit more.

I have some ideas for making the board cuter  but don't know if some of them are possible.

This sub-forum is the place to post such ideas and we encourage users to submit their ideas.  If it's possible and can be done, then the idea(s) will be implemented.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Is there a way to increase the delineation between post and signtures? All I can get is a faint gray line and it all runs together.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-12-2017, 08:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Is there a way to increase the delineation between post and signtures? All I can get is a faint gray line and it all runs together.

I'll see what I can do.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-12-2017, 08:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Is there a way to increase the delineation between post and signtures? All I can get is a faint gray line and it all runs together.

Nice catch. Several times I've been confused as to where a reply ends and where the sig begins.
'02

(06-12-2017, 05:31 PM)Jags02 Wrote:

Nice catch. Several times I've been confused as to where a reply ends and where the sig begins.

I made an update that should make the line slightly more pronounced for now.  It will take a bit of time before the change shows up for everyone.  You may need to clear your browser's cache in order to see the change.

(06-12-2017, 10:52 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 05:31 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Nice catch. Several times I've been confused as to where a reply ends and where the sig begins.

I made an update that should make the line slightly more pronounced for now.  It will take a bit of time before the change shows up for everyone.  You may need to clear your browser's cache in order to see the change.

Awesome ya that was bugging me enough to turn sigs off, I'll turn it back on tomorrow.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

That's better. At least the line is definitely darker.
'02

(06-12-2017, 10:52 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 05:31 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Nice catch. Several times I've been confused as to where a reply ends and where the sig begins.

Awesome, thanks!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato