Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Youtube video embedding?

Video  (This post was last modified: 06-05-2017, 01:57 PM by Jagwired.)

Will the software allow embedding? Currently does not seem to allow it. Thanks.

edit: Test
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I just answered you in the other thread. I'll see if I can get it working soon.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I used the Insert Video icon in the post editor. I'm not sure right now if I can do it because I'm an Admin, checking that. There is also an option to view videos in threads in your User CP options.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Seems to be working just fine for me.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2017, 01:45 PM by WingerDinger.)

Ey.. works

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

What the heck am I doing wrong?

(06-05-2017, 01:48 PM)Jagwired Wrote: What the heck am I doing wrong?

I embedded the video through the tool bar link next to the smiley face icon.. drug down to youtube since it was a youtube vid and added the https: link

Thanks guys. Takes an old dummy like me a while to get it. Damn fangled commie gadgets!!

Hey O'mighty admins and such, Oh, and you too Bunny Big Grin . If one was to  embed a video that had expletives that some may find offensive. Is that going to garner a warning? Huh Like some cool hype vids have some lyrics which some prudes may complain about. Thanks.

(06-17-2017, 09:22 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Hey O'mighty admins and such, Oh, and you too Bunny Big Grin . If one was to  embed a video that had expletives that some may find offensive. Is that going to garner a warning? Huh  Like some cool hype vids have some lyrics which some prudes may complain about. Thanks.

If the words can't be written on the site, they can't be played in a video either. So the answer is yes, it will get you a warning.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Hmmmmph, BORING.!!

(06-17-2017, 11:38 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 09:22 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Hey O'mighty admins and such, Oh, and you too Bunny Big Grin . If one was to  embed a video that had expletives that some may find offensive. Is that going to garner a warning? Huh  Like some cool hype vids have some lyrics which some prudes may complain about. Thanks.

If the words can't be written on the site, they can't be played in a video either. So the answer is yes, it will get you a warning.

Prudes, the lot of ya.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-18-2017, 11:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 11:38 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: If the words can't be written on the site, they can't be played in a video either. So the answer is yes, it will get you a warning.

Prudes, the lot of ya.

You're showing a little too much skin today, I can see your wrists. Scandalous!! Please put on the appropriate attire or be forced to deal with the consequences.

(06-18-2017, 11:18 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 11:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Prudes, the lot of ya.

You're showing a little too much skin today, I can see your wrists. Scandalous!! Please put on the appropriate attire or be forced to deal with the consequences.

If you look closer you'll see that's more than my wrist dear.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-18-2017, 03:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 11:18 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You're showing a little too much skin today, I can see your wrists. Scandalous!! Please put on the appropriate attire or be forced to deal with the consequences.

Is it supposed to bend like that?

(06-18-2017, 04:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 03:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If you look closer you'll see that's more than my wrist dear.

Is it supposed to bend like that?

It can bend in all sorts of ways..

~Buffalo Bill

(06-18-2017, 03:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 11:18 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You're showing a little too much skin today, I can see your wrists. Scandalous!! Please put on the appropriate attire or be forced to deal with the consequences.

I assumed it was your wrist, because I thought I was looking at your little finger. Ninja

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017, 07:25 PM by flgatorsandjags.)