Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
More complaints

(06-09-2017, 01:44 PM)Rico Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 07:07 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
I have a long list but if chose to listen will help more regularly come on.  

On the portal tab.  (which anyone not a gamer or tech head has no idea what that is)   It should be changed to me, my info, profile, etc. And cp really?   That should be edit profile.  No one out side of tech heads and those exploring will have a clue.   The member list is just plain random.  If I am new I am like why so many newbies.  So suggestion to remove it or to instead of by age.  Can put by stars.  So everyone new comes on.  Like awesome  bunch of five star posters.  So a very active board. 

Calendar should be changed to birthdays.  Unless in future pertains to important jaguars dates.   Ya have size for avatars but nothing that gives the fan links to sites to change um so everyone has a profile pic.   Buddy list is pointless.  

No link to other threads so new bies wont know to expand to see it.  On mobile doesn't look teal only green.  Rate system serves no purpose.  

Those are few things notice right off bat.  Now it is not all bad.  The change tags is sweet.  the location is nice the about me is nice the website on replies is a nice addition.  

the search tab is a great function.  the sig change with smiles is sweet. the can add custom lik by just typing or copy paste is nice.  the profile pics or avatar is nice as well.  

The rankings is nice with a star system.  just the board feels old.  We all appreciate bringing the board over and the migration.  but just some tweaks needed.  And why no way to do audio messages or clips no idea.   It is not resource rich like video does.

the web name when had thejunglemessageboard.com available was a real bad thought.  Now dont get me wrong many are DTWD. But on same token.  confused what it means.   those outside of florida.  The majority be like what is duval and what reference does it had. 

But great job just needs some improvements.

And the biggest mistake so far no details on all the features.  Like for example ya can rate every thread.  Yet no where tells posters that.  See the difference on page one from page 2 of Jaguars forum in gridiron section.   Cause explaining cool features keeps people engaged.  They are not asking for help.  We know how to navigate between threads.  So in essence what people see as me hating on it.  In reality is just ya finished migration and left newbies and old posters alike with no info to stay engaged.

I would love to refer so many here.  If the board was complete and finished.  It is not.  And new people I invite would be lost.  Because not everyone posted on old one.  And if i was not a tech guy.  Would so be lost. And not engaged.  Spend too much time on adding in all these other sections that do not pertain to jags stuff.  When the majority of people just want to talk jags.  They have social media for all the other stuff.  (at very minimum between all the moderators, admins, and super admins)  I am sure you can make a post of all the neat stuff can do on the new message board.  A tutorial or manual on features.  So keeps new posters engaged and coming back.  

Y'all are corporate execs and can't figure simple stuff out that is pathetic.  Why it takes one guy who you rank on.  Who actually is here to help you out.  To bring this to your attention?  What were you doing for two weeks nothing?   Volunteers is not an excuse to not have a great product.  I have done more with less.  And once again trying to help you all succeed and the boards to not close down and be active.

From someone who has been in IT their entire life and not someone who has some trade school certificate, let me jusy say...go away.  Nobody will miss you other than occasional laugh at your inexplicably horrible writing skills.  For someone that is so 'smart', you certainly hide it well.

One question, will there be a translation guide included in your ultra-modern website?  Because I don't know what the hell you're attempting to say the vast majority of the time.

Website.......lolololol.
The board has dodged a bullet because he won't be referring anyone.  Talk about a brain drain had his friends jumped in!

He's going to bring the world an ultra-modern webiste Truly professional. He can't even craft a coherent sentence.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-09-2017, 07:07 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
I have a long list but if chose to listen will help more regularly come on.  

On the portal tab.  (which anyone not a gamer or tech head has no idea what that is)   It should be changed to me, my info, profile, etc. And cp really?   That should be edit profile.  No one out side of tech heads and those exploring will have a clue.   The member list is just plain random.  If I am new I am like why so many newbies.  So suggestion to remove it or to instead of by age.  Can put by stars.  So everyone new comes on.  Like awesome  bunch of five star posters.  So a very active board. 

Calendar should be changed to birthdays.  Unless in future pertains to important jaguars dates.   Ya have size for avatars but nothing that gives the fan links to sites to change um so everyone has a profile pic.   Buddy list is pointless.  

No link to other threads so new bies wont know to expand to see it.  On mobile doesn't look teal only green.  Rate system serves no purpose.  

Those are few things notice right off bat.  Now it is not all bad.  The change tags is sweet.  the location is nice the about me is nice the website on replies is a nice addition.  

the search tab is a great function.  the sig change with smiles is sweet. the can add custom lik by just typing or copy paste is nice.  the profile pics or avatar is nice as well.  

The rankings is nice with a star system.  just the board feels old.  We all appreciate bringing the board over and the migration.  but just some tweaks needed.  And why no way to do audio messages or clips no idea.   It is not resource rich like video does.

the web name when had thejunglemessageboard.com available was a real bad thought.  Now dont get me wrong many are DTWD. But on same token.  confused what it means.   those outside of florida.  The majority be like what is duval and what reference does it had. 

But great job just needs some improvements.

And the biggest mistake so far no details on all the features.  Like for example ya can rate every thread.  Yet no where tells posters that.  See the difference on page one from page 2 of Jaguars forum in gridiron section.   Cause explaining cool features keeps people engaged.  They are not asking for help.  We know how to navigate between threads.  So in essence what people see as me hating on it.  In reality is just ya finished migration and left newbies and old posters alike with no info to stay engaged.

I would love to refer so many here.  If the board was complete and finished.  It is not.  And new people I invite would be lost.  Because not everyone posted on old one.  And if i was not a tech guy.  Would so be lost. And not engaged.  Spend too much time on adding in all these other sections that do not pertain to jags stuff.  When the majority of people just want to talk jags.  They have social media for all the other stuff.  (at very minimum between all the moderators, admins, and super admins)  I am sure you can make a post of all the neat stuff can do on the new message board.  A tutorial or manual on features.  So keeps new posters engaged and coming back.  

Y'all are corporate execs and can't figure simple stuff out that is pathetic.  Why it takes one guy who you rank on.  Who actually is here to help you out.  To bring this to your attention?  What were you doing for two weeks nothing?   Volunteers is not an excuse to not have a great product.  I have done more with less.  And once again trying to help you all succeed and the boards to not close down and be active.

[Image: Do-you-even-read-what-you-write-meme-43292.jpg]
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

So, this was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...