Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My suggestions

Just out of interest, is it not just as easy as having a quick navigation to see where everything is and what everything does?

That's what I did..

Out of curiosity, how will the login option be made easier if it was moved to a certain part of the page?..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If you don't like it, the door is that way.-------------->
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Dang it, there was no subscript or explanation so I thought the door was that way... <--------------------
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Like clockwork...wow.

Am I the only one who reads a J Dub post without seeing the moniker and immediately know who made said post?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(06-12-2017, 12:29 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: First of all, a big thanks to everyone who worked so hard to migrate tons of data to a new website so we can all continue to talk about football, politics, and other stuff.

Second, despite the flaws that need to be tackled (pun intended) before we can all be really happy about it, I am thrilled to be able to post again.

Now that does not mean I like what I see here. As usual when a big change is made, I initially hated it and have to learn to like some things. Here are my complaints:

1. Fargin's Flyby makes no sense. We want new members who had never heard of Fargin. Current posters did not know him before they joined the old board. The word flyby made me think of national anthem flyovers.  Also, the Sideline reference in the description is just a reminder we lost the official forum and, again, will confuse newbies.

Suggested changes: Name the off-topic section The Locker Room (not Locker Room Talk, please) and describe it as "The place to talk about everything else except religion" or a similar sentence. Locker rooms are where coaches and players talk about a variety of topics, so it would be better than The Sideline.

2. The Login and Register links should be moved to the right side like they were before because many people don't save their passwords or need to reset them. It is much easier with those links on the right side IMO.

3. The first word in a quoted post has a red underline when I write my reply. I think the triggers are capital letters. They are all spelled correctly. Please fix this.

4. A way to make the forum index cuter is change the gray and white circles on the left to teal and gold footballs.

Here's my suggestion. Nobody cares.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-07-2017, 06:38 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Like clockwork...wow.

Am I the only one who reads a J Dub post without seeing the moniker and immediately know who made said post?

No you aren't.

What is like clockwork?