Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Trivial Annoyances Thread

(10-06-2019, 10:26 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 08:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Those taped self-introductions by players that run at the beginning of the games when they attempt to copy Ohio State's tagline.

"Jamatrius Bellflower, THE Culinary Academy of Southwest Madison County."

There's a nod in there to a former Vikings DE. A free imaginary upvote to the poster who can name him.

Jared Allen.

+1

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jim Piggot. (Sp?)

Is there ever any footage where he isn’t holding a mic in one hand and the other hand held up ( as to say, “what why aren’t you talking?) in confusion. It’s like channel 4 also hates him. Ha, go here Jim and interview this guy/company, whatever. That and the lazy eye. He just sounds like such a frigging moron. I don’t want to get political, but I can almost tell you how that [BLEEP] hat votes. I’d put a [BLEEP] ton of money on it too. Not to get political or anything. But the guy is just so [BLEEP] stupid. Almost to the point that “trivial” annoyance doesn’t even come close to how i feel. Hey Jim”Look here!” ‘no, jim, over here, Oh! You are looking here. ....okay, I guess” stop being a frigging idiot.

I met Jared Allen at a Whole Foods store here in Nashville about a year ago. Super nice guy.

(10-07-2019, 06:22 PM)Jags Wrote: Jim Piggot. (Sp?)

Is there ever any footage where he isn’t holding a mic in one hand and the other hand held up ( as to say, “what why aren’t you talking?) in confusion.  It’s like channel 4 also hates him.  Ha, go here Jim and interview this guy/company, whatever.  That and the lazy eye.  He just sounds like such a frigging moron.  I don’t want to get political, but I can almost tell you how that [BLEEP] hat votes.  I’d put a [BLEEP] ton of money on it too.    Not to get political or anything.  But the guy is just so [BLEEP] stupid.  Almost to the point that “trivial” annoyance doesn’t even come close to how i feel.  Hey Jim”Look here!”   ‘no, jim,  over here,   Oh! You are looking here. ....okay, I guess” stop being a frigging idiot.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Lol. I think I actually triggered myself. I was going to just leave it at his name. Then, as explaining, it took a downward flaming spiral. I’m ok now. He usually isn’t on in the mornings.

Set the alarm to sleep in till 9:30. Took a pill to sleep.

Wide awake at 5:30am.

Perfect.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019, 07:10 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

People in Jeeps who think they have a race car. It's a new phenomenon, seemingly. Anytime I'm in my 370Z, some crank in a Jeep wants to race. Look, I'm glad they bought/built a rig that will climb a hill made boulders, but what they don't have is a street racer. But somehow they think they're invincible. Here a story of one such creature who tragically killed his passenger while trying to race a sports bike. The last bit is the best where it says the bike was way ahead of the Jeep at the time of the crash. Well no [BLEEP].

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2...eet-racing

I now realize why we never had pets growing up. I got a dog while I was in college, and suddenly mom and dad loved dogs.

Every pet we've had (or sat for) in my adult life, I've been stuck with cleanup detail. And feeding detail. And medicating, cleaning, and grooming. And when we were in an apartment, guess who got all the late night or pre-dawn walks? Sigh.

When guys wear baseball caps over the tops of their ears.
Also, colored towels because they can’t be bleached, which means they don’t smell fresh even right out of the laundry.
That leads to the next annoyance of how my wife refuses to listen to my gripes about buying colored towels.

(10-17-2019, 12:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: When guys wear baseball caps over the tops of their ears.
Also, colored towels because they can’t be bleached, which means they don’t smell fresh even right out of the laundry.
That leads to the next annoyance of how my wife refuses to listen to my gripes about buying colored towels.

Backwards baseball hats.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-17-2019, 12:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: When guys wear baseball caps over the tops of their ears.

Add some vinegar to the wash, or pick up some of the Lysol Laundry Sanitizing stuff...both work nicely.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Do your underwear separate from the towels...
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(10-15-2019, 07:05 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: People in Jeeps who think they have a race car. It's a new phenomenon, seemingly. Anytime I'm in my 370Z, some crank in a Jeep wants to race. Look, I'm glad they bought/built a rig that will climb a hill made boulders, but what they don't have is a street racer. But somehow they think they're invincible. Here a story of one such creature who tragically killed his passenger while trying to race a sports bike. The last bit is the best where it says the bike was way ahead of the Jeep at the time of the crash. Well no [BLEEP].

I suspect you just wanted to tell us you have a 370Z.

(10-17-2019, 01:52 PM)Rico Wrote: Backwards baseball hats.

A closer look will reveal that it's not the hat that's backwards.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2019, 07:33 PM by homebiscuit.)

(10-18-2019, 01:52 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Add some vinegar to the wash, or pick up some of the Lysol Laundry Sanitizing stuff...both work nicely.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

(10-18-2019, 04:39 PM)PF* Wrote: Do your underwear separate from the towels...

Is that a statement or a question?

(10-18-2019, 04:53 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 07:05 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: People in Jeeps who think they have a race car. It's a new phenomenon, seemingly. Anytime I'm in my 370Z, some crank in a Jeep wants to race. Look, I'm glad they bought/built a rig that will climb a hill made boulders, but what they don't have is a street racer. But somehow they think they're invincible. Here a story of one such creature who tragically killed his passenger while trying to race a sports bike. The last bit is the best where it says the bike was way ahead of the Jeep at the time of the crash. Well no [BLEEP].

Wink

(10-18-2019, 04:53 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

@37 ounce what?@

"The Champ is here!"
"The Champ is here!"

Or is it "the chimp?"

So sick of those commercials.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2019, 10:48 AM by RicoTx.)

Roz, and 1-800-ASK-GARY.

(Whatever happened to 1-800-ASK-DAVE?)
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-19-2019, 11:17 AM)Rico Wrote: Roz, and 1-800-ASK-DAVE.

(Whatever happened to 1-800-ASK-GARY?)

I think he got the Axe.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-18-2019, 12:26 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: "The Champ is here!"
"The Champ is here!"

Or is it "the chimp?"  

So sick of those commercials.

I can't stand them. The first time or two was fine. Now it's just a brain bleed waiting to happen. Thank God for the mute button.