Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Trivial Annoyances Thread

(12-03-2019, 03:14 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 01:55 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Why bother with the supermarket?  You can buy X items online and have them shipped directly to your house.  They're even packaged discreetly in plain cardboard boxes, labeled 'office supplies" (or so I hear.)

My niece recently used Grubhub to deliver a sandwich from a sub shop within walking distance from her house.

I once watched a driver circle the parking lot a few times to get the closest spot to Planet Fitness.

Is it any wonder America is so fat?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-03-2019, 03:14 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 01:55 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Why bother with the supermarket?  You can buy X items online and have them shipped directly to your house.  They're even packaged discreetly in plain cardboard boxes, labeled 'office supplies" (or so I hear.)

My niece recently used Grubhub to deliver a sandwich from a sub shop within walking distance from her house.

I delivered the perfect set-up line and you put up an air ball!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-03-2019, 06:53 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 03:14 PM)rollerjag Wrote: My niece recently used Grubhub to deliver a sandwich from a sub shop within walking distance from her house.

I delivered the perfect set-up line and you put up an air ball!

Frequently I buy printer paper and inkjet refills from third party vendors that arrive in plain packaging. Is this unusual?

-- JW

(12-03-2019, 09:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 06:53 PM)Sneakers Wrote: I delivered the perfect set-up line and you put up an air ball!

Frequently I buy printer paper and inkjet refills from third party vendors that arrive in plain packaging. Is this unusual?

-- JW

More impossible than unusual.  The entity from which you're purchasing the product is a principal in the transaction, not a third party (Though it probably contracts with a third party for delivery).

Thanks for playing though.  Banana
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-03-2019, 10:07 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 09:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Frequently I buy printer paper and inkjet refills from third party vendors that arrive in plain packaging. Is this unusual?

-- JW

More impossible than unusual.  The entity from which you're purchasing the product is a principal in the transaction, not a third party (Though it probably contracts with a third party for delivery).

Thanks for playing though.  Banana

[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-03-2019, 01:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 09:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Mondays on hormones. I've alternated between wanting to kill someone, anyone. And cry. But not cry about killing someone. Hmmm.....

Dames...ammirite?
Yeah, thank God it passes.

(12-04-2019, 01:57 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 01:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Dames...ammirite?
Yeah, thank God it passes.

Just when you relax, menopause arrives with the fires of Hell.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-04-2019, 08:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 01:57 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Yeah, thank God it passes.

Hormones...you’re messed up with them, and messed up without them!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-04-2019, 08:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 01:57 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Yeah, thank God it passes.

Dude! Shut up! Imma come down there and kick your ungrateful [BLEEP]. Punk. 

........aw, you're such a sweetie being concerned about my welfare. *hugs & kisses* You're the best ever! So precious. 

Yeah, the Gollum effect is real.  Big Grin

(12-04-2019, 01:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 08:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Just when you relax, menopause arrives with the fires of Hell.

Dude! Shut up! Imma come down there and kick your ungrateful [BLEEP]. Punk. 

........aw, you're such a sweetie being concerned about my welfare. *hugs & kisses* You're the best ever! So precious. 

Nothing a little chocolate won’t cure! Laughing

(12-04-2019, 01:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 01:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude! Shut up! Imma come down there and kick your ungrateful [BLEEP]. Punk. 

Nothing a little chocolate won’t cure! Laughing

And wine. Lots of dark chocolate and wine. Lol. And xanax.

(12-04-2019, 01:30 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 01:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Nothing a little chocolate won’t cure! Laughing

The Xanax is for me...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-04-2019, 01:30 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 01:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Nothing a little chocolate won’t cure! Laughing

Antioxidants are good for you!

(12-04-2019, 02:51 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 01:30 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: And wine. Lots of dark chocolate and wine. Lol. And xanax.

Antioxidants are good for you!

[Image: 8a4aa130-d6c7-0130-8c90-52baaabfe587.gif]

Taking a belt off your pants after you’ve taken the pants off. Seriously, why’s it so difficult?

(12-13-2019, 08:08 PM)Jags Wrote: Taking a belt off your pants after you’ve taken the pants off.  Seriously, why’s it so difficult?

Physics, who knew?

So I pulled up to the drive up mailbox yesterday at the post office to mail a stack of Christmas cards. Holy [BLEEP], you should have seen it. The cards/letters were hanging out of the chute...packed tight. So I got out to walk in and put the cards in one of the slots in the lobby. They weren't even close to as full as I could hear the cards drop into the bin. While I was in there, I saw at least two other people drive up and cram more cards in the box outside. Aren't they worried that the things will fall out? Hell, they could fall out when the guy is emptying the box and never get delivered. I mean, I can see how someone didn't want to walk into the lobby. It was grueling 50-foot walk...hell, 100 if you count round trip
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

People that don't know the difference between resign and re-sign.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Why it takes my wife at least 30 seconds to get out of the truck whenever we drive somewhere, regardless of how far - across town or across the parking lot.

(12-16-2019, 05:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Why it takes my wife at least 30 seconds to get out of the truck whenever we drive somewhere, regardless of how far - across town or across the parking lot.

How long is she supposed to take?