Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Heil Victory?

Quote:I thought that the latest trend was getting rid of "fake news".
Had Drifter posted this, imagine the dismissals.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Had Drifter posted this, imagine the dismissals.

Not all of Drifters topics should be dismissed. I've purchased some quality tin foil hats from some of those sites.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Awesome to know so many of you reject this happened. I could link to other sites like the N.Y. Times who state the same facts, but you just want to think and hear whatever you want. This DIDN'T really happen. Nothing bad will ever happen under Trump. It will all be great.
Only a chump boos the home team!

What's with this "Alt-right" stuff anyway? Seems to me to be a platform for people with extreme views to get into mainstream media and for political shock jocks to have their crazy opinions heard by more people.

Linking trump to the alt right is about the same as linking Obama to the new black panther party
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:What's with this "Alt-right" stuff anyway? Seems to me to be a platform for people with extreme views to get into mainstream media and for political shock jocks to have their crazy opinions heard by more people.

That's pretty much it...and certain people on here think we should give them all the attention they demand.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That's pretty much it...and certain people on here think we should give them all the attention they demand.

Its a buzz word in the media now and its exactly what those kind of people want. Makes them credible. Before the "Alt-right" term these people were fringe social commentators/trolls/political shock jocks. Now they have a platform to the masses.

https://youtu.be/1o6-bi3jlxk

To me, this is no different from the black panther party supporting obama.. These guys and the black panther party, they're all [BLEEP]..

It's fascinating that collectively you can reject that the Alt Right is even a thing when Bannon himself wrote an extensive article about it.

Quote:It's fascinating that collectively you can reject that the Alt Right is even a thing when Bannon himself wrote an extensive article about it.

People that believe that they were probed by aliens are a thing too, but I don't pay any attention to them either.

Quote:Awesome to know so many of you reject this happened. I could link to other sites like the N.Y. Times who state the same facts, but you just want to think and hear whatever you want. This DIDN'T really happen. Nothing bad will ever happen under Trump. It will all be great.

You lost me when you used NY Times and facts in the same sentence.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2016, 01:22 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:People that believe that they were probed by aliens are a thing too, but I don't pay any attention to them either.

Just to be clear you are equating trumps chief strategist with a person who believes they were probed by aliens.

Is Liberalism close to being medically classified as a disease?

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 11:46 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

Quote:Awesome to know so many of you reject this happened. I could link to other sites like the N.Y. Times who state the same facts, but you just want to think and hear whatever you want. This DIDN'T really happen. Nothing bad will ever happen under Trump. It will all be great.

I'm actually interested in it because what I found was that protesters were the ones that turned violent. Did you see the same thing?

Do you hold Trump responsible for racism from conservatives the same standard you held Obama?

There will always be the fringe.

Quote:What's with this "Alt-right" stuff anyway? Seems to me to be a platform for people with extreme views to get into mainstream media and for political shock jocks to have their crazy opinions heard by more people.

Alt-right is another buzzword that Democrats are using to describe the fringe conservatives. It's just generic enough to indiscriminately include all conservatives and thus automatically invalidate their opinions. 

When they use Alt-right to describe anything remotely critical of certain groups, then you know their intent is only to discredit the person versus the argument. 

Quote:Just to be clear you are equating trumps chief strategist with a person who believes they were proved by aliens.

No, I was equating the people Trumps chief strategist wrote about in his article Kot referenced to the people who believed they were probed by aliens. You know, just because they are a "thing", doesn't mean anyone takes them seriously.

Quote:Alt-right is another buzzword that Democrats are using to describe the fringe conservatives. It's just generic enough to indiscriminately include all conservatives and thus automatically invalidate their opinions.

When they use Alt-right to describe anything remotely critical of certain groups, then you know their intent is only to discredit the person versus the argument.

That's a very convenient interpretation. And a false one. But hey.. screw reality

Quote:That's a very convenient interpretation. And a false one. But hey.. screw reality

So? What's the correct interpretation?

Quote:this looks like a satirical article. are you sure this is real?

i dont have to denounce anything, because i dont know wth this is talking about.  this idea that there is a strong connection between 1937 Germany and Trump voters is one of the dumber things the media has cooked up.

I saw it on the news last night.   There was some big meeting and the speaker was crowing about Trump getting elected, and in the end, he pounded the podium and said, "Hail, Trump!"  (not "Heil, Trump, but of course, "heil" is just German for "hail.")   And then the camera pans to the crowd, and there are many people in the crowd throwing up the Nazi salute.   (Which I believe was actually an ancient Roman salute that was adopted by the Nazis.)

Here it is: 

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...pi/508379/

Really, who gives a [BLEEP].. The wackos will always endorse someone. They're probably endorsing him for the simple fact that he's a white male..

Seriously.. Non story..