Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WWE

(05-21-2018, 08:05 PM)empty Wrote: Well, there's a "Myles Jack wasn't down" sign at RAW.

I'm glad the word is spreading.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So it looks like Fox is getting Smackdown. I like it. No way they let Vince pillage their show for Raw.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-22-2018, 01:56 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 08:05 PM)empty Wrote: Well, there's a "Myles Jack wasn't down" sign at RAW.

I'm glad the word is spreading.

Evidently it was the BortlesFacts guy on Twitter, he also had a "Blake Bortles: undefeated in wwe" sign.

I just wish that both SD and RAW could be live on WWE Network. Seems silly that due to 'contractual' issues they can't broadcast their own shows on their PPV Network.

(05-25-2018, 03:39 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I just wish that both SD and RAW could be live on WWE Network. Seems silly that due to 'contractual' issues they can't broadcast their own shows on their PPV Network.
Did you see how much money Fox paid to broadcast Smackdown? Lol. No way they give that money up for the network. That is not good for business.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

(05-25-2018, 06:05 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 03:39 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I just wish that both SD and RAW could be live on WWE Network. Seems silly that due to 'contractual' issues they can't broadcast their own shows on their PPV Network.
Did you see how much money Fox paid to broadcast Smackdown? Lol. No way they give that money up for the network. That is not good for business.

I did not, we don't have Fox over here anyway so SmackDown is broadcast Live on Sky Sports which means it's not exclusive to Fox anyway...

(05-25-2018, 06:09 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 06:05 AM)Dimson Wrote: Did you see how much money Fox paid to broadcast Smackdown? Lol. No way they give that money up for the network. That is not good for business.

I did not, we don't have Fox over here anyway so SmackDown is broadcast Live on Sky Sports which means it's not exclusive to Fox anyway...
Do you have Hulu over there? Smackdown is on Hulu.

(05-25-2018, 06:12 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 06:09 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I did not, we don't have Fox over here anyway so SmackDown is broadcast Live on Sky Sports which means it's not exclusive to Fox anyway...
Do you have Hulu over there? Smackdown is on Hulu.

We may do, but I have no idea what it is?...

(05-25-2018, 06:23 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 06:12 AM)Dimson Wrote: Do you have Hulu over there? Smackdown is on Hulu.

We may do, but I have no idea what it is?...
It is a streaming service like Netflix. It shows shows one day after they air and they have some original shows as well.

(05-25-2018, 06:54 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 06:23 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: We may do, but I have no idea what it is?...
It is a streaming service like Netflix. It shows shows one day after they air and they have some original shows as well.

I see, I have no issue personally... I have ways of watching SmackDown and RAW live, I was just surprised that they still haven't put it on their own Network, that's all..

(05-25-2018, 07:02 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 06:54 AM)Dimson Wrote: It is a streaming service like Netflix. It shows shows one day after they air and they have some original shows as well.

I see, I have no issue personally... I have ways of watching SmackDown and RAW live, I was just surprised that they still haven't put it on their own Network, that's all..
They would lose even more money doing that.

Mayor Kane.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Anyone going tonight?

Can someone please explain the appeal of The Miz? He is not really a heal, he is not a face. He is just annoying. Don't hate him, don't like him, he is just always there not really standing out but pushed. I just don't get the appeal.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(08-14-2018, 09:21 PM)copycat Wrote: Can someone please explain the appeal of The Miz?  He is not really a heal, he is not a face.  He is just annoying.  Don't hate him, don't like him, he is just always there not really standing out but pushed.  I just don't get the appeal.

I have to say I like The Miz, I hated him to start with but that just kinda proved how good he was at being unlikeable..

(08-14-2018, 09:21 PM)copycat Wrote: Can someone please explain the appeal of The Miz?  He is not really a heal, he is not a face.  He is just annoying.  Don't hate him, don't like him, he is just always there not really standing out but pushed.  I just don't get the appeal.
The Miz is the best true "heel" on the main roster. He knows his role and he is great at it. He is no crowd pleasing tweener like Kevin Owens. The only heel better than him is Tomaso Ciampa. Now that is the best heel in all of WWE.

(08-16-2018, 03:59 PM)Dimson Wrote:
The Miz is the best true "heel" on the main roster. He knows his role and he is great at it. He is no crowd pleasing tweener like Kevin Owens. The only heel better than him is Tomaso Ciampa. Now that is the best heel in all of WWE.

I don't know, if he were truly the best heel shouldn't I feel more disdain?  As I said I simply find him annoying.  I miss the glory days I guess.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(08-17-2018, 01:47 PM)copycat Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 03:59 PM)Dimson Wrote: The Miz is the best true "heel" on the main roster. He knows his role and he is great at it. He is no crowd pleasing tweener like Kevin Owens. The only heel better than him is Tomaso Ciampa. Now that is the best heel in all of WWE.

I don't know, if he were truly the best heel shouldn't I feel more disdain?  As I said I simply find him annoying.  I miss the glory days I guess.

I'd like to know what you consider the 'glory days'.  I used to watch wrestling when they would actually...you know...wrestle.  Now with all this stupid soap-opera [BLEEP] I can't even stomach it any more.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(08-17-2018, 01:59 PM)Rico Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 01:47 PM)copycat Wrote: I don't know, if he were truly the best heel shouldn't I feel more disdain?  As I said I simply find him annoying.  I miss the glory days I guess.

I'd like to know what you consider the 'glory days'.  I used to watch wrestling when they would actually...you know...wrestle.  Now with all this stupid soap-opera [BLEEP] I can't even stomach it any more.

Hogan, Macho Man, The Four Horsemen all those guys from the 80's.