Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NBA Off season thread..

My suns killed it man.. I think a trade with Bledsoe with a Dragan Bender to the Knicks for Kristaps Porzingis is in the works..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

JOSH JACKSON

Though a superlative player on the court for the Jayhawks, Jackson has had issues off the court.

He was suspended for the team's quarterfinal game in the Big 12 tournament that Kansas lost to TCU as punishment for an accumulation of embarrassing incidents that included, most seriously, charges that he damaged a vehicle belonging to a Kansas women's basketball player.

On Thursday, in a post-draft news conference, Jackson called the incident a "mistake."

"I don't think it really represents who I am," Jackson said. "I made a mistake that day. I did. I admitted to it from day one when it was brought up. I think the whole situation was really blown out of proportion just because I am who I am. Reporters want to make a story and get themselves a name.

"But everyone who was close to the situation and everyone who I've talked to about it, they know exactly what happened that day. There was nothing that -- it wasn't what it was made out to be. It wasn't as bad as everybody made it out to be. But I have owned up to the mistake I made and I accept the responsibility for it from day one."

Jackson, who pleaded not guilty to the charge, signed a diversion agreement on April 26, and will now take it with him to Phoenix. As part of the agreement, Jackson must attend anger-management classes, write a letter of apology and refrain from using alcohol or recreational drugs for a year, according to the Associated Press.

In a separate incident while at Kansas, Jackson was ticketed in February after he struck a parked car and fled the scene.

Pretty terrible value for the Bulls in the Butler trade, TWolves look strong next year. Should finally make the playoffs.

Wonder what Ainge is doing though. I would easily give up #3 for Butler. Speculation is if they get Hayward in FA, will trade for George with a contract extension already in place. Time to wait and see.

With Bulls and likely Pacers losing their stars, Philly gonna sneak into that 6-7 seed

(06-23-2017, 12:58 AM)HERO OF THE DAY Wrote: My suns killed it man.. I think a trade with Bledsoe with a Dragan Bender to the Knicks for Kristaps Porzingis is in the works..

Yeah, they did not. But its fun to speculate. The Suns and the Magic, both may be good someday, but it won't be this year.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.