Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Where is Ticket and Stadium Discussion Area?

The old board had a spot to post messages about ticketing etc..   It seems to be gone now..  Now.... it was not an active area for sure so maybe that's why it's gone but I always checked it out

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-28-2017, 10:33 AM)Doug-H Wrote: The old board had a spot to post messages about ticketing etc..   It seems to be gone now..  Now.... it was not an active area for sure so maybe that's why it's gone but I always checked it out

The old board also had ticket reps to answer questions, etc. We don't have any such reps.

'02

(06-28-2017, 10:33 AM)Doug-H Wrote: The old board had a spot to post messages about ticketing etc..   It seems to be gone now..  Now.... it was not an active area for sure so maybe that's why it's gone but I always checked it out

Since the board is no longer affiliated with the team, that section went away.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(06-28-2017, 12:57 PM)FBT Wrote:

Since the board is no longer affiliated with the team, that section went away.

I wasn't following closely... my previous login from the old board was still there though...    So no more links through the Jags website except what was posted on the old board..

(06-28-2017, 01:11 PM)Doug-H Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 12:57 PM)FBT Wrote: Since the board is no longer affiliated with the team, that section went away.

I wasn't following closely... my previous login from the old board was still there though...    So no more links through the Jags website except what was posted on the old board..

Correct.

The old board will be going away completely in the not too distant future.  So, if you need to contact the ticket office, you'll need to do so through the website using your account number, or by calling the ticketing office directly.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-28-2017, 01:11 PM)Doug-H Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 12:57 PM)FBT Wrote: Since the board is no longer affiliated with the team, that section went away.

Just to make things clear.  The Jacksonville Jaguars no longer have an "official" message board.  They were kind and gracious enough to allow us to move it here, so that's why your login still works.  This board is in no way, shape or form associated with the Official Jaguars Website.

We decided to remove the Ticketing part of the board since none of us on here have anything to do with ticket sales or game day experience.  The closest thing that you will find is the "For Sale" sub-forum which was created for users to buy/sell tickets and other Jaguars related merchandise.

If you do have a suggestion for another sub-forum or have any other questions, feel free to give us some feedback.  After all, this board is here for you, our fellow Jaguars fan.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2017, 07:23 PM by WingerDinger.)

(06-28-2017, 06:52 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 01:11 PM)Doug-H Wrote: I wasn't following closely... my previous login from the old board was still there though...    So no more links through the Jags website except what was posted on the old board..

Just to make things clear.  The Jacksonville Jaguars no longer have an "official" message board.  They were kind and gracious enough to allow us to move it here, so that's why your login still works.  This board is in no way, shape or form associated with the Official Jaguars Website.

We decided to remove the Ticketing part of the board since none of us on here have anything to do with ticket sales or game day experience.  The closest thing that you will find is the "For Sale" sub-forum which was created for users to buy/sell tickets and other Jaguars related merchandise.

If you do have a suggestion for another sub-forum or have any other questions, feel free to give us some feedback.  After all, this board is here for you, our fellow Jaguars fan.

What if I'm wearing my Jags shirt or jersey while loitering around on the message board? Would that make the powers that be, co-conspirators to copy right infringement?

And where's da damn mobile site?. slacker..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]