Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What happened to the Trump/Russia talk?

Not seeing a lot of chatter about the Trump/Russia supposed collusion lately. What happened? Why is CNN and it's red-headed step children so quiet on the subject lately? Did something happen?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There was nothing there to begin with. The entire fiasco was just Democrat Smoke and Mirrors
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

It was 'discovered' that there was collusion between the MSM and the democrat party. Hard to believe, I know.

Trump beat up a CNN logo, so Russia vanished.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(07-05-2017, 12:36 PM)FBT Wrote: Trump beat up a CNN logo, so Russia vanished.

Now CNN is strong-arming the guy who made the gif. It's still difficult to believe that network has fallen so low. They're one notch above TMZ now.

(07-05-2017, 12:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 12:36 PM)FBT Wrote: Trump beat up a CNN logo, so Russia vanished.

Now CNN is strong-arming the guy who made the gif. It's still difficult to believe that network has fallen so low. They're one notch above TMZ now.

They're whining about how threatened they feel by Trump's retweeting of that image.  Meanwhile they're threatening to out the teenager who actually created the animated GIF if he doesn't apologize.  They don't see the hypocrisy here, which is not surprising.  They're flailing at the moment trying to remain relevant, and every time they try something new, they get further away from being a legitimate news network.  It's pretty incredible to watch a one great network imploding because they've gone all in on trying to take down a president.  They're blinded by their own hatred, and apparently they have yet to come to terms with the reason behind their decline.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Communist News Network. I guess the commies have finally learned that the USA isn't for them.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

The best thing to do is create your own fun CNN memes[Image: ac3b9922e56ec5bae92d5b59456b6cbb.jpg]

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(07-05-2017, 01:25 PM)FBT Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 12:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Now CNN is strong-arming the guy who made the gif. It's still difficult to believe that network has fallen so low. They're one notch above TMZ now.

They're whining about how threatened they feel by Trump's retweeting of that image.  Meanwhile they're threatening to out the teenager who actually created the animated GIF if he doesn't apologize.  They don't see the hypocrisy here, which is not surprising.  They're flailing at the moment trying to remain relevant, and every time they try something new, they get further away from being a legitimate news network.  It's pretty incredible to watch a one great network imploding because they've gone all in on trying to take down a president.  They're blinded by their own hatred, and apparently they have yet to come to terms with the reason behind their decline.

A couple of "news" reports that I've seen regarding this claim that the creator is a "middle aged man", not a teenager.  The thing is, there was never any "outrage" from CNN or the other liberal media regarding Kathy Griffin's stunt a short while ago.

The thing is, CNN and the rest of the "fake news" liberal media is trying to portray this whole thing as "inciting violence".

It's actually pretty sad how far down we've come as a society.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

[Image: 3338swn.gif]

My fav so far..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(07-05-2017, 05:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [Image: 3338swn.gif]

My fav so far..

You're going to trigger the libs that hang out here.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-05-2017, 05:19 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 05:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [Image: 3338swn.gif]

My fav so far..

You're going to trigger the libs that hang out here.

They went the way of the Russia news angle.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Is anyone else going out of their way to one star review CNN apps on their devices?
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

It was reported that CNN has dropped to 13th place in ratings recently, behind Nick at Night, lol.

(07-07-2017, 03:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It was reported that CNN has dropped to 13th place in ratings recently, behind Nick at Night, lol.

That's not true. Retract your statement and apologize profusely while on your knees or we'll use our investigative resources to reveal your identity to the world.

-- CNN

Here's the current live feed from CNN:

[Image: 99oAUP]

[Image: RussiaLife.jpg]
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

Recent forensic analysis has revealed that the Guccifer 2.0 DNC files were not a result of Russian hackers.  They were copied to a USB drive directly connected to a DNC computer in the US Eastern Time Zone.  The transfer speed of 23 MB/s is much too fast for an internet connection, especially coming from Romania.  It is more in line with local LAN speeds.  The "hacker" had to have physical access to the DNC computer.

I guess this is why the DNC will not allow anyone to inspect their server.  

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-10...not-hacked

If all you watch is Fox News, there is no Trump-Russia talk. So of course you'd ask, "Whatever happened to the Trump-Russia talk?" It doesn't exist on Fox News.

(07-10-2017, 09:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: If all you watch is Fox News, there is no Trump-Russia talk.  So of course you'd ask, "Whatever happened to the Trump-Russia talk?"   It doesn't exist on Fox News.

There is certainly a lot of expert commentary on CNN content from people who claim they never watch CNN. I suppose they are getting information from their own unbiased sources.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]