Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Curse of John Oehser

Quote:If it isn't Oehser, it is some outside force affecting this franchise, but I'm 99.9% sure it is John.
It's that freaking Dan Marino. Next time I see him at TacoLu we gonna have words. I'll buy his drinks all night, hook him up with a girl or two, fat blunts, whatever man. Somethings got to give. Wallbash

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bump.

Yep, the curse continues

Quote:Yep, the curse continues

John's 70th loss.

Quote:John's 70th loss.

Insane amount of losses. He's a curse sent from the Colts. I don't understand why Khan hasn't fired him.

We should get a religious leader from every faith to perform a cleaning on our franchise
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:We should get a religious leader from every faith to perform a cleaning on our franchise

Yep. A full purge including office staff. Maybe even a name and color change is in store.

We need to rebuild the stadium or get an exorcism around the field. We play on an Indian burial ground and the spirits hate us. They'll make us lose till we move.

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2016, 06:30 PM by Sosa.)

Gosh... Oehsers Curse, the Indians, Marino's curse, and Gus are destroying us. Khan needs to fix this.

It's real...that is all
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2016, 09:10 PM by The_Anchorman.)

It's the helmets. Nothing changes until the clown costume we call helmets are fixed.

Oesher is just the symptom. The helmets are the disease.

Quote:It's the helmets. Nothing changes until the clown costume we call helmets are fixed.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The_Anchorman" data-cid="902097" data-time="1480295380">
<div>
It's the helmets. Nothing changes until the clown costume we call helmets are fixed.

Oesher is just the symptom. The helmets are the disease.

Oesher is just the symptom. The helmets are the diseaseJubla

</div>
</blockquote>

Which one came first? 

Quote:Which one came first?

I think it was simultaneous... I'd have to do the research to confirm...

Quote:I think it was simultaneous... I'd have to do the research to confirm...

The misery is all blurring together now 

Quote:The misery is all blurring together now

Indeed...

Ok. According to Google and my use of it.. (Feel free to correct me if I'm missing something) So ketchman left in 2011. Oesher took over with his o zone shortly after that in February of 2011.

Shaft Con buys the team in October of 2011.

Then in April 2013 pee wee Con and his band fairy men unload the atrocity that is our two toned helmets unto the world.

I still think it is the helmets that have cursed us. The jags were pretty bad before the helmets and osher took over as senior writer in 2011.

We only became an epic laughing stalk after the two tone helmets were unleashed upon us in 2013.

Quote:Indeed...

Ok. According to Google and my use of it.. (Feel free to correct me if I'm missing something) So ketchman left in 2011. Oesher took over with his o zone shortly after that in February of 2011.

Shaft Con buys the team in October of 2011.

Then in April 2013 pee wee Con and his band fairy men unload the atrocity that is our two toned helmets unto the world.

I still think it is the helmets that have cursed us. The jags were pretty bad before the helmets and osher took over as senior writer in 2011.

We only became an epic laughing stalk after the two tone helmets were unleashed upon us in 2013.

The football God's are angry!

A curse of some kind is only explanation for today's loss

Quote:Yep. A full purge including office staff. Maybe even a name and color change is in store.

I can see it now: the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp in fuchsia

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Oehser finally answered my question and admitted he is part of the problem!!!!!

John, do you realize that Gus will not have won a full season’s worth of games after four years? That is pretty fascinating. One has to think part of that is attributed to the curse you bring to this franchise.
John: Your question assumes that the Jaguars will not win two more games this season. I think they will win at least that many and possibly more. Either way, the Jaguars haven’t won enough games the past four seasons – and yes, a lot of it is on me.

We need to get our house in order, starting with this awful message board. Priorities, am I right?
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."