Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Curse of John Oehser

Getting rid of O, while keeping the helmets is a huge problem.

Tyre helmets need to go as well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Guaranteed Jack!!

Logan from Wichita, KS:
This Sunday is either going to be really good or really, really, really bad. What team shows up? The one fighting to prove it belongs next year or the one broken by a bad record and losing its coach? I am begging for it to be the first one because I DO NOT want to be blown out like a bunch of rejects by the Titans again.
John: I can guarantee you the Titans will not blow out the Jaguars Sunday. I will go a step further and guarantee they will not beat the Jaguars Sunday.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2016, 02:22 PM by JagFan4Life78.)

Quote: 

Guaranteed Jack!!

<div>Logan from Wichita, KS:
This Sunday is either going to be really good or really, really, really bad. What team shows up? The one fighting to prove it belongs next year or the one broken by a bad record and losing its coach? I am begging for it to be the first one because I DO NOT want to be blown out like a bunch of rejects by the Titans again.
John: I can guarantee you the Titans will not blow out the Jaguars Sunday. I will go a step further and guarantee they will not beat the Jaguars Sunday.

</div>

So does that mean we are guaranteed to lose?

In a blow out?

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

No, it means he's his normal snide smart donkey's rear self...the Jags play on Saturday.  He said they will not lose on "Sunday."

Sick of reading his crap.

Quote:No, it means he's his normal snide smart donkey's rear self...the Jags play on Saturday.  He said they will not lose on "Sunday."

Wow that went over my head lmao what a silly thing to say by him

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

Hey Dan from Jacksonville.

You're dumb.

Quote:No, it means he's his normal snide smart donkey's rear self...the Jags play on Saturday.  He said they will not lose on "Sunday."

Agree.  I don't drive traffic to the main page anymore.  That O Zone column is annoying.  I didn't envy him having to rehash the same thing week in and week out but it is amazing to me how little insight he has on the team he covers.  Not to go all ga ga nostalgia but....  (here it comes)

Vic at least could pull on experience to read between the lines and would tip the readers to the "inside football" stuff. 

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Wish he would hit the road.......like west....waaaaaayyyy...west

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Guaranteed Jack!!

Logan from Wichita, KS:

He stinks

At long last I have discovered O-Man's night job.

(07-07-2017, 04:46 PM)Jagwired Wrote: At long last I have discovered O-Man's night job.

You watch it bub, Puddles is freaking incredible, especially with Monkeyzuma.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-07-2017, 06:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You watch it bub, Puddles is freaking incredible, especially with Monkeyzuma.

Don't get me wrong. I dig Puddles.

Who's this bub guy?

(07-08-2017, 08:28 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 06:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You watch it bub, Puddles is freaking incredible, especially with Monkeyzuma.

Don't get me wrong. I dig Puddles.

Who's this bub guy?

[Image: lil-bub_1024x1024.jpg?v=1450736639]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I am not a fan of Oesher and stay far away from the Ozone. I agree he should be replaced
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Does O-man still work here? If so, not a good sign for us superstitious types.

These injuries are not a coincidence. Just sayin...

Any new believers?

I'm on the train. It's the only explanation and constant in all that has happened over the years. Everything has been replaced a time or two except...the man who will not be named!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

At this point it would be naive to think there isn't a curse or some higher power working against this team.

Soooooo. Westbrook to IR. Any new believers who didn't believe before?