Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Curse of John Oehser

(11-12-2018, 05:09 PM)Kane Wrote: Get help dude. lol

I sent Johnny O this as a question on Monday.  I'm sure it went straight to the trash folder.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-12-2018, 05:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 1 year later. Still alive and well.

Dude, it was dumb as hell a year ago and it's still....well...you know.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

About one year later, just wanted to remind everyone of the real problem plaguing this franchise.

Hopefully will see you next year with better news.

Still dumb as hell dude.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

1-9. Players dropping like flies to injury. This is still a thing.

(11-22-2020, 04:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 1-9. Players dropping like flies to injury. This is still a thing.

The evidence is becoming overwhelming. Black Monday fire all the coaches, get rid of Oesher and these cursed uniforms

(11-22-2020, 07:09 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 1-9. Players dropping like flies to injury. This is still a thing.

The evidence is becoming overwhelming. Black Monday fire all the coaches, get rid of Oesher and these cursed uniforms

People think I'm overreacting but Oehser is a massive black cloud over this organization. This team has won 44 games since he joined the organization in 2011. He needs to be part of the purge if this franchise will ever have success.

(11-22-2020, 07:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 07:09 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: The evidence is becoming overwhelming. Black Monday fire all the coaches, get rid of Oesher and these cursed uniforms

People think I'm overreacting but Oehser is a massive black cloud over this organization. This team has won 44 games since he joined the organization in 2011. He needs to be part of the purge if this franchise will ever have success.

I get where your coming from. Guy is the eternal cheerleader of being awful. Always defending these useless coaches. This is from his write up from todays game. Think the guy is finally losing it

3. Nine consecutive losses ties a franchise record set in 2016. *I can't recall if that one felt as long as this one does or not. Owner Shad Khan fired Gus Bradley after that ninth loss in Houston, but I wouldn't expect he will do the same to Marrone. This team keeps coming out ready to play; every time they do, you realize that they're simply too inexperienced or simply not good enough at key spots and can't keep up with the Deshaun Watsons, Aaron Rodgers and Ben Roethlisbergers of the world. They don't have the quarterback, though that seems destined to change in April, so they can't keep up on the scoreboard – and they're missing help up front and in the secondary defensively to be able to stand in there when the game reaches a critical moment.

Ugh johhy rah rah gotta go. At least vic was salty
The Khan Years

Wow... this thread really needed to be dug up. It's not a thing. It'll never be a thing.

(11-23-2020, 10:51 AM)Kane Wrote: Wow... this thread really needed to be dug up. It's not a thing. It'll never be a thing.

Oh it is a thing.
The Khan Years

(11-23-2020, 10:51 AM)Kane Wrote: Wow... this thread really needed to be dug up. It's not a thing. It'll never be a thing.

Consider the source...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-24-2020, 08:15 AM)RicoTx Wrote:

Consider the source...

Pipe down Richard.

(11-24-2020, 08:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 08:15 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Consider the source...

Pipe down Richard.

Tell me about the Cowboys tanking again...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I’m starting to believe this myself.

(11-24-2020, 02:27 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I’m starting to believe this myself.

Don't worry. I'll bump this thread again next year when we are 2-7 with the same staff and leadership in place. Eventually everyone will be on board. Some are slower believers than others.

I’m going to Wendy’s, y’all want anything ?

It's sad people in this world exist that believe such things as a curse of a website writer...

It's piss poor management top to bottom. The guy who writes the Q&A column has 0 effect on the football.

(11-24-2020, 02:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 02:27 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I’m starting to believe this myself.

Don't worry. I'll bump this thread again next year when we are 2-7 with the same staff and leadership in place. Eventually everyone will be on board. Some are slower believers than others.

[Image: dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me-gif-10.gif]

(11-24-2020, 03:01 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m going to Wendy’s, y’all want anything ?

4 junior cheeseburgers plain.