Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nintendo Switch

i was hopeing so. thanks. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:As long as the joy-cons are attached to the Switch console, they will charge in portable mode.

Actually, I am pretty sure that is not true. While in portable mode each uses their own internal battery. This maximizes battery life as the joy-cons won't be taking power from the console.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

Quote:Actually, I am pretty sure that is not true. While in portable mode each uses their own internal battery. This maximizes battery life as the joy-cons won't be taking power from the console.

I should have been clearer, but he was asking about charging the Switch in portable mode (USB-C connected directly to the console).

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2017, 05:18 PM by snowwolf776.)

acculttly i was talking about chargeing the Switch,and joy cons in portable mode. my question should of been more clear. at any rate i found the answer. 

I have a links,and one is from nintendo themselves.  

https://www.polygon.com/2017/1/13/142696...er-charger

near bottom of page is a tree house live thing you can click on,and that tells us. 

its being said if joy cons are attached to system,and its chargeing in portable mode they are chargeing as well. 

Now i just hope i get a Switch in Augest for my birthday. 

Ah, yea, sorry I misunderstood the question. Indeed while charging from a USB-C charger the Joy-cons will charge.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

no problom. now all i need to do is hope i get one soon like in augest.

guess what its july now. next month is my birthday.

quick question again for if i ever get the switch. how do you keep yours cool when it gets hot? I would say best thing is to just turn it off like you would a hot cell phone.

another question. even though i don' have a Switch yet im going to get a screen procter. which glass one should i get from these choises?

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_...CGWA9ZGAA7

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2017, 06:54 PM by snowwolf776.)

Banana well tonight i find out for myself if i want the Switch like i think i do. A church friend has  a friend who has one,and we are going to his friends house to check out the Switch. I can't  wait. Banana

Well its been confirmed,i want one now for sure. I am hopeing i get it for birthday. if i don't i will take pet sitting money,and buy it myself.

well i just spent all my money i had saved up. I got a nintendo switch comeing next month. just bought my own birthday present!!!

so can i get some feedback here please from those who have the switch. I spent my own money to get myself a birthday present with dad agreeing to let me. I won't get it until sept. 11th in the mail. I get zelda,and has been heros with it. my questiosn are is has been heros any good? is the switch,and zelda worth me waiting the extra time for i t. i think it is. i also get the season pass for zelda. the guy said i get whats been released,and furture releases at no cost with it. is that true? oh today is my acutual birthday.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2017, 09:13 PM by snowwolf776.)

I got my nintendo switch now. im loveing it.

opps already stuck in zelda though. im stuck on findign the lost memmories

I am loveing my nintendo switch. for those who have one how low do you let your joy cons get before you give them a good charge while switch is docked? I'l let mine get halfway. I ostly play in docked mode. I have played it in portble mode as well. I'm impressed a small machine like that can put out hd graphics on a tv.  I got mine back late augest. I got all 120 shrines in zelda,and am working on final trails for Master Sword. 

ps i got the Master sword with only 10 hearts.  Smile Smile