Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If you could change one sporting event in history which would it be?

That's easy.  The 2nd half of the 1999 AFC Championship game against the Titans.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Keep the 36 off the 3.

(11-10-2017, 11:43 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: That's easy.  The 2nd half of the 1999 AFC Championship game against the Titans.

Really it was just the Player dropping the punt before the half. Give me a solid fair catch on that one and the whole thing would've been different.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 01:17 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

(08-04-2017, 04:12 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: The Jags drafting Tom Brady with the 196th pick in the 2000 NFL draft instead of Emanuel Smith. Imagine that!

I was going to say 'make the Jags beat the Titans in 1999' but then I saw this. Absolutely this, with Brady we would have multiple Rings, and then I wouldn't give 2 cents about the Titans at all. Brady with our D in 2005-2007? Man we would have been set. And there would have never been 10 years of purgatory, Coughlin would have never left. Wow the possibilities.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Mine would be the Mets winning the 2015 world series. Was my first real shot at seeing one of the two teams I'm a die hard fan for win a Championship.

(07-20-2017, 12:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Ray Finkle's missed FG in Super Bowl XIX.

The laces were in! WEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-19-2017, 06:24 PM)no1jag Wrote: This was interesting question I saw posed on Twitter so I bring it here and ask you all. What would it be for you all. Of course this being a Jag board I know it will be heavy Jag related but I'm sure there are others you wish had different outcomes.

Mine of course Jag related: Wish music city miracle had never happened. Jags get Bills in AFC title game. Throttle them then beat Rams in Super Bowl.

The Games of the XX Olympiad, 1972, Munich, Germany. 11 Israeli athletes were kidnapped and murdered along with a German Police Officer. Mark Spitz won 7 gold medals for the United States, but was asked to leave the Games prior to the closing ceremonies for fear his religious beliefs might make him a target.

Last year’s AFC Championship Game.