Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
McGregor mayweather tour press conferences

There was no doubt that Mayweather was going to win this fight in a boxing ring. In any other kind of ring, or a barroom, Mcgregor would eat his lunch.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-02-2017, 09:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: There was no doubt that Mayweather was going to win this fight in a boxing ring. In any other kind of ring, or a barroom, Mcgregor would eat his lunch.

Agree, this is the part though about major boxing fans that I find funny.  Mcgregor was the one who put everything aside for a major payday and they act like Floyd is a better "fighter" than Conor.  Conor would beat him inside of a minute in the Octagon.  Is Floyd a better boxer? Yes....I don't care if Floyd is 40, I think he beats pretty much everyone at 40 in his weight class.

I will say this, Conor's undoing will be his stamina.  Whether its in a boxing ring or mma ring.  He doesn't pace himself well and every time he's gotten in trouble it's because he gasses out.

Yeah as really think that Mayweather I kind of wished would had lost. Just so that losing for the first time he would had been humbled by the loss.
Ready for April Showers, Easter, Spring Fever!

(09-15-2017, 08:24 PM)Passepartout Wrote: Yeah as really think that Mayweather I kind of wished would had lost. Just so that losing for the first time he would had been humbled by the loss.

Agree, I think many felt that way.

Funny thing is, Floyd made a political statement last week that many of his supporters didn't like.  Right away they started bringing up his past rape/assault allegations against women.  Funny how none of them were bringing that up pre fight.  I brought that up in a forum I was in on fb where a large majority were rooting for Floyd pre fight and they were silent, last week they all jumped on that bandwagon.  Definitely called them out on their hypocrisy.