Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Andrew Luck won't commit to potential return date

Andrew Luck won't commit to potential return date

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...eturn-date

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck has yet to throw a pass since undergoing shoulder surgery in January. Luck tried to ease concerns, saying there's no reason to "freak out."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't see him coming back within at least the first few weeks of the season. How long has it been since he's thrown a pass regardless if it's practice of a game?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Andrew - 'I'm not worried at all. A ton of my money is guaranteed'.

He's been throwing all week.

(07-29-2017, 01:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I don't see him coming back within at least the first few weeks of the season. How long has it been since he's thrown a pass regardless if it's practice of a game?

(07-29-2017, 09:09 PM)ArtieZiff Wrote: He's been throwing all week.

This is true. I saw reports that he had been throwing some just before the team put him on PUP.

That said, nobody said what kind of throwing he was doing, or how his passes looked when he threw them

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I don't get how the Colts are allowed to be so quite on what exactly his injury is.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Certainly, a bigger deal than the colts are admitting to. He won't be back until game 4 at the earliest and I believe he will never have full strength in the throwing arm again. The photos I saw of him a week or so ago were downright frightening! Shell of former self.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

The Colts will struggle this season.

Hmmmm, Colts might be bad in a year where being bad gets you a great QB in the draft?

It would be a shame if his career is already over due to a shoulder injury (as long as he still lost to the Jags). Never like to see this.
Huh

He is probably going to need to wait until 2018 to be at full strength again, if he ever will be. I just read he might wind up being out the first 6 games. Interesting turn of events.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

If he misses significant time during the regular season, I could see the Colts finishing at the bottom of the division.

(07-31-2017, 11:30 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: I don't get how the Colts are allowed to be so quite on what exactly his injury is.

Unless he authorizes them to provide more information to the media, they can't.  Those pesky HIPAA laws make that illegal.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Worrying for colts fans as he's not the most accurate or best decision maker at the best of times. Really struggles when ty isn't in making 5 yards separation

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2017, 11:38 PM by Bullseye.)

(08-02-2017, 06:57 PM)FBT Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 11:30 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: I don't get how the Colts are allowed to be so quite on what exactly his injury is.

Unless he authorizes them to provide more information to the media, they can't.  Those pesky HIPAA laws make that illegal.

Not only that, they aren't obligated to disclose injuries during training camp. But they've been talking about his injury pretty much all offseason.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!