Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Premier League Season 2017/18

I was referring to Brighton beating West Brom 3-1 !?!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-13-2017, 03:17 PM)JagSwag Wrote: I was referring to Brighton beating West Brom 3-1 !?!

That was fun to watch. Was that the one where they scored their first epl goal? I'm pulling for Brighton to stay up this year.

(09-13-2017, 03:17 PM)JagSwag Wrote: I was referring to Brighton beating West Brom 3-1 !?!

I see, my bad!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Last night:

Bournemouth 2-1 Brighton

Today:

Crystal Palace v Southampton
Huddersfield v Leicester
Liverpool v Burnley
Newcastle v Stoke
Watford v Manchester City
West Brom v West Ham
Tottenham v Swansea

Tomorrow:

Chelsea v Arsenal
Manchester United v Everton

Bournemouth finally won a match !!! YEAH !!!

Crystal Palace has yet to score a goal 0-5 Sad

Bournemouth lost 0-1

Crystal Palace got crushed 0-5 --- time to bring back Big Sam !!!

Sorry, I've been out of the loop this weekend.. I'll post the results over the next couple of days.

Last weekends results:

Leicester 2-3 Liverpool
Burnley 0-0 Huddersfield
Everton 2-1 Bournemouth
Man City 5-0 Crystal Palace
Southampton 0-1 Man United
Stoke 0-4 Chelsea
Swansea 1-2 Watford
West Ham 2-3 Tottenham

Brighton 1-0 Newcastle

Arsenal 2-0 West Brom

Chelsea looking good. Chelsea smash stoke and the jags smash the ravens. That's a good weekend or me. Big UCL match against Atletico today... should be fun to watch. I'm glad we are playing Atletico while costa is still sidelined. i would hate to see what that dude can do if he comes out with a vendetta against us.

(09-27-2017, 03:16 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Chelsea looking good. Chelsea smash stoke and the jags smash the ravens. That's a good weekend or me. Big UCL match against Atletico today... should be fun to watch. I'm glad we are playing Atletico while costa is still sidelined. i would hate to see what that dude can do if he comes out with a vendetta against us.

When is the return game? Is it after January 1st?

Im pretty sure once the transfer window opens which would mean dec 1st. but that is just me guessing.

Wow. what a game. Chelsea 2 ATM 1.... We looked like the stronger side through out the match but they got the early penalty in the box to put them up one. Then to have it end the way it did with the last second buzzer beater to get the walk off win. I dont think i have ever actually seen it end on a last kick goal. It was fun to watch. what made it a little sweeter was when they showed costa in the stands with his head in his hands as the team he is technically still on won the match. He is a real piece of [BLEEP].

(09-27-2017, 03:38 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Im pretty sure once the transfer window opens which would mean dec 1st. but that is just me guessing.

The next transfer window opens January 1st..

(09-27-2017, 05:28 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 03:38 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Im pretty sure once the transfer window opens which would mean dec 1st. but that is just me guessing.

The next transfer window opens January 1st..

well damn you are right.. i dont know why i thought it opened in dec. Then yeah i guess that would be when he will be eligible to play. I dont understand why he would stop training during a WC year. i get he and conte had a falling but why not continue to train with the team during his lull time. he may have even been able to ask for a loan. instead he just took a sabbatical in the middle of his career. to me that is just stupid. especially when Morarta is playing in such form that im pretty sure spain will go with him over costa.

(09-27-2017, 07:01 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 05:28 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: The next transfer window opens January 1st..

well damn you are right.. i dont know why i thought it opened in dec. Then yeah i guess that would be when he will be eligible to play. I dont understand why he would stop training during a WC year. i get he and conte had a falling but why not continue to train with the team during his lull time. he may have even been able to ask for a loan. instead he just took a sabbatical in the middle of his career. to me that is just stupid. especially when Morarta is playing in such form that im pretty sure spain will go with him over costa.

I guess that's why they call it 'The January Transfer Window' haha..

(09-27-2017, 07:53 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 07:01 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: well damn you are right.. i dont know why i thought it opened in dec. Then yeah i guess that would be when he will be eligible to play. I dont understand why he would stop training during a WC year. i get he and conte had a falling but why not continue to train with the team during his lull time. he may have even been able to ask for a loan. instead he just took a sabbatical in the middle of his career. to me that is just stupid. especially when Morarta is playing in such form that im pretty sure spain will go with him over costa.

I guess that's why they call it 'The January Transfer Window' haha..

No kidding? This whole time i was wondering why they would call it that. Makes alot of since now that you put it that way lol.

Brighton 1-0 Newcastle, that was a huge result for us. Sadly I couldn’t attend as I was too busy at Wembley watching the JAGS WHOOP THE RAVENS!!! YEAH!!

I'd root for Brighton but each point they get is like a dagger in Bournemouth or CPs heart.

So, after the International Break, the Premier League is back!
Thank god, International football is soooooooo boring!!

This weeks Premier League fixtures are as follows:

Saturday:

Liverpool v Manchester United
Burnley v West Ham
Crystal Palace v Chelsea
Manchester City v Stoke
Swansea v Huddersfield
Tottenham v Bournemouth
Watford v Arsenal

Sunday:

Brighton v Everton
Southampton v Newcastle

Monday:

Leicester v West Brom

(10-13-2017, 03:43 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: So, after the International Break, the Premier League is back!
Thank god, International football is soooooooo boring!!

This weeks Premier League fixtures are as follows:

Saturday:

Liverpool v Manchester United
Burnley v West Ham
Crystal Palace v Chelsea
Manchester City v Stoke
Swansea v Huddersfield
Tottenham v Bournemouth
Watford v Arsenal

Sunday:

Brighton v Everton
Southampton v Newcastle

Monday:

Leicester v West Brom
It is about to get really boring for us considering we just lost to Trinidad and are now out of the world cup.